Sajid Javid - Asian Paedophile Gangs

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't just be an apologist, you have to be an apologist for something.

JonMc has said in the past he is an apologist for Islam. I don't think he fully understands what being an apologist is but I'm not going to argue with him.
Merriam-Webster and Oxford define it as 'A person who offers an argument in defence of something controversial.'

I think that you are the one in need of seeking understanding. Like being an apologist for a cowardly bigot who chose the pseudonym of a football thug to protect himself.

Merriam-Webster and Oxford define it as 'A person who offers an argument in defence of something controversial.'

I think that you are the one in need of seeking understanding. Like being an apologist for a cowardly bigot who chose the pseudonym of a football thug to protect himself.
Well it comes down to how you define controversial.

I have no problem criticising TR for plenty of things.

I don't believe the same can be said of you and Islam.

"Why is 2% of the population showing up as 90% of the culprits"

Where's the proof?

Cos a study designed specifically to look for the 90% found the 90%. Hallelujah!!!!

Can we look at the details of study? The intricate factors that were involved? Nope? Oh you have to pay to see the study?

Fuck you wankers

Where? Source? Link?

I think you seriously underestimate the power a religion can have over someone. It ain't a coincidence it's survived over 1000 years.

Poor mate. You have squirmed and slithered all through our debate today. Making nonsensical and defective points.

My rebuttal of your point of the accused being your evidence wasn't even discussed. Apart from you saying they are devout.

You really need to learn how to debate.

It's tough to debate with someone who are so entrenched in their uneducated views.

Critical? Haha when?

Like the time I think you said you'd criticise him if Mr muffin man showed you where he blamed all Muslims for 7/7. Once he did you squirmed again.

I apologise if it wasn't you. All you alt righter nazis sound the same.

Last edited:
Cos a study designed specifically to look for the 90% found the 90%. Hallelujah!!!!

Can we look at the details of study? The intricate factors that were involved? Nope? Oh you have to pay to see the study?

Fuck you wankers

Poor mate. You have squirmed and slithered all through our debate today. Making nonsensical and defective points.

My rebuttal of your point of the accused being your evidence wasn't even discussed. Apart from you saying they are devout.

It's tough to debate with someone who are so entrenched in their uneducated views.

Critical? Haha when?

Like the time I think you said you'd criticise him if Mr muffin man showed you where he blamed all Muslims for 7/7. Once he did you squirmed again.

....Nurse?

Just inane nonsense.

We haven't really had a debate tbh but what points were nonsensical and defective?

What point? It probly looked too random to be taken seriously in all honesty but if you identify it I will address it.

Changed my mind plenty of times on issues.

Critical? Haha when?
I've criticised him for what was originally spouted as happening at leeds crown court, at the time I said given the "facts" (these changed later) he deserved to go to prison.
Trump, his views on sadiq khan, his stance on guns, his stance on arming the police, plenty of the stupid stuff he has said at his rallies most specifically being the one regarding 7/7

IIRC he said TR said all british muslims are terrorists or support terrorism. Which TR did not say.
I'm not alt-right and I'm not a nazi.

Really? Even when I argued that the Manchester mosque should be bulldozed?

You're an apologist for a worm who pimps his kids out in slow motion replays when he thinks it'll gain him maximum exposure. Who speaks on behalf of racists like Martin Sellner who leads Neo Nazi pilgrimages to honour Wehrmacht soldiers and uses terror tactics to disrupt muslim theatre groups.

Really? Even when I argued that the Manchester mosque should be bulldozed?

You're an apologist for a worm who pimps his kids out in slow motion replays when he thinks it'll gain him maximum exposure. Who speaks on behalf of racists like Martin Sellner who leads Neo Nazi pilgrimages to honour Wehrmacht soldiers and uses terror tactics to disrupt muslim theatre groups.
It's the only thing you've said on the matter I agree with you on. I wish you were more consistent

And I'm certainly not gonna defend any of the critiques you include. Like I've said a million times, I don't agree with everything TR says or does.

Last edited:
We haven't really had a debate tbh but what points were nonsensical and defective?

What point? It probly looked too random to be taken seriously in all honesty but if you identify it I will address it.

Changed my mind plenty of times on issues.

I've criticised him for what was originally spouted as happening at leeds crown court, at the time I said given the "facts" (these changed later) he deserved to go to prison.
Trump, his views on sadiq khan, his stance on guns, his stance on arming the police, plenty of the stupid stuff he has said at his rallies most specifically being the one regarding 7/7

IIRC he said TR said all british muslims are terrorists or support terrorism. Which TR did not say.
I'm not alt-right and I'm not a nazi.

I'm sorry mate. Not here for your beck and call. You had the opportunity to debate points today. I haven't got time to trawl back through the thread.

You still saying you're left wing? f***ing do one you deluded so and so.

I'm sorry mate. Not here for your beck and call. You had the opportunity to debate points today. I haven't got time to trawl back through the thread.

You still saying you're left wing? f***ing do one you deluded so and so.
:lol::lol::lol:

You complain when I don't engage, you complain when I do..... well I did try.

And yes I am left wing. I'm guessing you have to be on the regressive looney outer edges of the left to qualify in your eyes though :rolleyes:

It's the only thing you've said on the matter I agree with you on. I wish you were more consistent on the matter

And I'm certainly not gonna defend any of the critiques you include. Like I've said a million times, I don't agree with everything TR says or does.
We can't hear you cos your mouth is full of his penis.

It was a few weeks ago and he read out a letter written by a neo fascist whom he wanted to apprear alongside that day in Hyde Park. You might not agree with him but your mate Tommy obviously feels like they both have a lot in common.

Last edited:
We can't hear you cos your mouth is full of his penis.

It was a few weeks ago and he read out a letter written by a neo fascist. You might not agree with him but your mate Tommy obviously feels like they both have a lot in common.
:lol: ok....

Fuck you wankers

Critical? Haha when?

He does it all the time on this subject, mate.

Typically, state some facts or reference authorative quotes and he demands links. While he makes up stats, like the one I'm asking him to prove and he tries to deflect any way he can when challenged.

He knows fine well which links I'm referring to, me and others have gone to the trouble of digging them out and posting in replies to him in the past.

He's been linked to the Jay Report, CEOP report, the CSEGG inquiry report into child sex abuse and child sexual exploitation which give evidence that contradicts his statements and he simply ignored them. The latter remains the most comprehensive study of victim reports and he still dismisses it.

He's been provided with numbers from those reports and witness statements and he claimed they aren't true.

He's been provided with links to a number of individual newspaper reports detailing convictions of white grooming gangs and he's ignored them.

He's been linked to an article which contains more than 4o links to newspaper reports with over 120 convictions of white members of grooming gangs and dismissed it as opinion.

It's all a ploy because he can't back up the fake stats he comes out with to push his anti-Muslim agenda.

The authorities will well aware of who they are and what they get up to but there seems to be an unwillingness to upset the Muslim community until they perpetrators have overstepped the mark by a considerable amount.
As for banning a religion, Its against everything we stand for in a democracy. It would only be banned in public places anyway. It would still be preached behind closed doors, probably even more so.
They probs fear riots again on the streets

He does it all the time on this subject, mate.

Typically, state some facts or reference authorative quotes and he demands links. While he makes up stats, like the one I'm asking him to prove and he tries to deflect any way he can when challenged.

He knows fine well which links I'm referring to, me and others have gone to the trouble of digging them out and posting in replies to him in the past.

He's been linked to the Jay Report, CEOP report, the CSEGG inquiry report into child sex abuse and child sexual exploitation which give evidence that contradicts his statements and he simply ignored them. The latter remains the most comprehensive study of victim reports and he still dismisses it.

He's been provided with numbers from those reports and witness statements and he claimed they aren't true.

He's been provided with links to a number of individual newspaper reports detailing convictions of white grooming gangs and he's ignored them.

He's been linked to an article which contains more than 4o links to newspaper reports with over 120 convictions of white members of grooming gangs and dismissed it as opinion.

It's all a ploy because he can't back up the fake stats he comes out with to push his anti-Muslim agenda.
Who wouldn't demand links, I'm not just gonna take what you say as read if you have no evidence stacked up against a tonne.

If you want to talk about the stats provided in Quilliams in depth study I will.

I don't know fine well which links you are referring to.

The jay report doesn't contradict anything I have said, I haven't seen the CEOP report, I only said the CSEGG report was done nearly a decade ago, a lot has happened since then.

I haven't claimed any numbers or witness reports from these statements aren't true.

You linked me to one newspaper report by the guardian and I defy anyone other than yourself to say that piece it linked to was a crock of shit reporting.

links to 40 newspaper reports? Where is this?

I don't have an anti-muslim agenda.

Yes...ok. You might be able to jerry-build an argument to say TR isn't a racist...at a push...but you certainly can't say that he doesn't have sympathy for neo-Nazi sympathisers. The man is a bigot and you number amongst his apologists.
I'm one of his worst apologists then.:lol: He must be devastated by my lack of support and criticism of things he's done.

Last edited:
Who wouldn't demand links, I'm not just gonna take what you say as read if you have no evidence stacked up against a tonne.

If you want to talk about the stats provided in Quilliams in depth study I will.

I don't know fine well which links you are referring to.

The jay report doesn't contradict anything I have said, I haven't seen the CEOP report, I only said the CSEGG report was done nearly a decade ago, a lot has happened since then.

I haven't claimed any numbers or witness reports from these statements aren't true.

You linked me to one newspaper report by the guardian and I defy anyone other than yourself to say that piece it linked to was a crock of shit reporting.

links to 40 newspaper reports? Where is this?

I'm one of his worst apologists then.:lol: He must be devastated by my lack of support and criticism of things he's done.

Where's the proof that 2% of the population is committing 90% of these crimes?

Well considering that your rhetoric on Islam stands shoulder to shoulder with TR...and that TR wants to stand shoulder to shoulder neo-nazis who attack peaceful Muslim theatre groups in Austria as part of his defence against Islam in Britain...and that you completely fail to see any significance in this, you might understand why I might question your agenda.

Last edited:
Well considering that your rhetoric on Islam stands shoulder to shoulder with TR...and that TR wants to stand shoulder to shoulder neo-nazis who attacks peaceful Muslim theatre groups as part of his defence against Islam in this country...and that you completely fail to see any significance in this, you might understand why I might question your agenda.
My agenda:lol: It's not a conspiracy theory to have a strong dislike for Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back