Sajid Javid - Asian Paedophile Gangs

White Catholics. Mainly groom and rape of very young lads driven by their backwards barbarian religion not letting them shag women but saying nowt about choir boys. I guess the ur-example of religion driven sexual delinquency.
Absolutely, I can't believe the pope was allowed to travel, the international court of justice should have requested the prescence of the vatican at the hague.

My ex works in child protection. Sunderland is riddled with them.
Sorry but I can't just take your word for it. If they are about report them to the police

Absolutely, I can't believe the pope was allowed to travel, the international court of justice should have requested the prescence of the vatican at the hague.

Sorry but I can't just take your word for it. If they are about report them to the police
Convenient. The police are fully aware of them.

Report from the CSEGG inquiry which you continuously ignore. Links to various newspaper articles from all over the country with over 120 white men involved in grooming and rape of vulnerable kids, which have posted for you and you continue to ignore.

Instead of asking others to provide links and sources to information in the public domain, why don't you provide proof of your claim that 2% of the population make up the culprits?
Report from the CSEGG inquiry.... that took place a decade ago, there have been a load of grooming gangs exposed since then.

Links to various newspaper articles? You linked to the guardian, I read the article, it didn't have any statistics, it read like a slanted opinion piece. I read the article it linked to it was a shocking and pathetic excuse for journalism.

Where are these other articles you speak of? I don't see them anywhere?

Continue to ignore it? I don't continue to ignore any of it, I am literally asking you where is the prood that this is not a crime overwhelmingly represented by pakistani and bangladeshi muslims.......

If everytime a gang was found they didn't look like this...

Newcastle
Logon or register to see this image

Rochdale

Oxford

I could go on but we have a picture limit per post.

I would be totally down with you that this isn't something massively disproportionate within Islamic communities.

But the evidence including what the victims and culprits are saying backs it up.

So stop f***ing about pretending you have a point to make with ya bullshit guardian article desperate trying to prove it couldn't possibly be an Islam problem... because the evidence so far stacking up is that it is

Convenient. The police are fully aware of them.
What's conveniant?

Report from the CSEGG inquiry.... that took place a decade ago, there have been a load of grooming gangs exposed since then.

Links to various newspaper articles? You linked to the guardian, I read the article, it didn't have any statistics, it read like a slanted opinion piece. I read the article it linked to it was a shocking and pathetic excuse for journalism.

Where are these other articles you speak of? I don't see them anywhere?

Continue to ignore it? I don't continue to ignore any of it, I am literally asking you where is the prood that this is not a crime overwhelmingly represented by pakistani and bangladeshi muslims.......

If everytime a gang was found they didn't look like this...

Newcastle

Rochdale

Oxford

I could go on but we have a picture limit per post.

I would be totally down with you that this isn't something massively disproportionate within Islamic communities.

But the evidence including what the victims and culprits are saying backs it up.

So stop f***ing about pretending you have a point to make with ya bullshit guardian article desperate trying to prove it couldn't possibly be an Islam problem... because the evidence so far stacking up is that it is

What's conveniant?

You know fine well that the majority of convictions have been brought about from historic complaints featured in the CSEGG report.

As stated, you've been shown links to prosecutions of white men and women who have been convicted. I've posted links myself and so have others on this forum.

People have gone to the trouble of providing you information in good faith but rather than acknowledge it, you ignore it and now here you are reverting to insults while glaringly failing to provide proof of your own claim.

So pony up, where is it?

You know fine well that the majority of convictions have been brought about from historic complaints featured in the CSEGG report.

As stated, you've been shown links to prosecutions of white men and women who have been convicted. I've posted links myself and so have others on this forum.

People have gone to the trouble of providing you information in good faith but rather than acknowledge it, you ignore it and now here you are reverting to insults while glaringly failing to provide proof of your own claim.

So pony up, where is it?
Aye and since then there's been a tonne more.

Shown what links? Where are these links you speak of? Is it that guardian interview.... is that it?

I will acknowledge the evidence if it's there.... I haven't seen any of it. That was my whole point.

What claim have I made that I haven't backed up with proof?

I wouldn't class telling you to stop f***ing about pretending ya have a point to make as an insult either

Last edited:
Absolutely, I can't believe the pope was allowed to travel, the international court of justice should have requested the prescence of the vatican at the hague

Nee point just attacking it at the pope though is there and pretending it's just a few bad apples that happen to be members of a larger community with no causality. Clearly there some endemic wrongness in whiteys psychological or genetic makeup that makes them wanna shag young lads. Until people are willing to acknowledge the problem it'll never be sorted.

Nee point just attacking it at the pope though is there and pretending it's just a few bad apples that happen to be members of a larger community with no causality. Clearly there some endemic wrongness in whiteys psychological or genetic makeup that makes them wanna shag young lads. Until people are willing to acknowledge the problem it'll never be sorted.
I wouldn't say race has anything to do with it at all. In fact I would say your statement about "whitey" is actually racist.

I wouldn't say race has anything to do with it at all. In fact I would say your statement about "whitey" is actually racist.

If the glove fits. There's just a massive load of these guys getting caught and they're all white fellas. Until we start to accept that and look into the reasons that community has less progressive norms it won't get better.

You are the only apologist on here . I see Tommy didn't get his visa
You can't just be an apologist, you have to be an apologist for something.

JonMc has said in the past he is an apologist for Islam. I don't think he fully understands what being an apologist is but I'm not going to argue with him.

If the glove fits. There's just a massive load of these guys getting caught and they're all white fellas. Until we start to accept that and look into the reasons that community has less progressive norms it won't get better.
I get that you're being sarcastic. But there are no parrallels between your point and mine. A poor attempt.

Aye and since then there's been a tonne more.

Shown what links? Where are these links you speak of? Is it that guardian interview.... is that it?

I will acknowledge the evidence if it's there.... I haven't seen any of it. That was my whole point.

What claim have I made that I haven't backed up with proof?

I wouldn't class telling you to stop f***ing about pretending ya have a point to make as an insult either

"Why is 2% of the population showing up as 90% of the culprits"

Where's the proof?

Care to answer the rest of my questions first?

You've only asked for links that I and others have already provided. In some instances more than once so I'm not having that you're not aware of them.

We can take the discussion further once you provide proof that backs up your claim. I won't be holding my breath because I believe it's a total fiction.

You've only asked for links that I and others have already provided. In some instances more than once so I'm not having that you're not aware of them.

We can take the discussion further once you provide proof that backs up your claim. I won't be holding my breath because I believe it's a total fiction.
Where are these links. I haven't seen them. Is it just that guardian article you cited?

Back