Sajid Javid - Asian Paedophile Gangs

Status
Not open for further replies.
My agenda:lol: It's not a conspiracy theory to have a strong dislike for Islam.
No one mentioned a conspiracy theory. Just a very clear and purposeful ramping up of tensions by standing shoulder to shoulder with Nazis who advocate violence against peaceful people. Because that's what the message is.

No one mentioned a conspiracy theory. Just a very clear and purposeful ramping up of tensions by standing shoulder to shoulder with Nazis who advocate violence against peaceful people. Because that's what the message is.
Ok well I'll just be clear for you, I'm against that.

Ok well I'll just be clear for you, I'm against that.
Well that's the Tommy Robinson show. Ramp up the rhetoric and the hysteria, have the Martin Sellners' and Geert f***ing Wilders' speak at your rallies and when some poor f***ing schmuck stinking of weed breaks after swallowing all of this shite and does something stupid our Tommy will be....but, but, but that's not me...that's the voice of the people...the people are at breaking point...I predicted this would happen... Martin Sellner has a history of organising pretty dedicated schmucks together...

I was always secretly proud of Nigel Farag. Whilst the continent had Le Pen and Wilders we had him. Proper good old fashioned nutter. Tommy is a doorway to something a bit more sinister imo.

Well that's the Tommy Robinson show. Ramp up the rhetoric and the hysteria, have the Martin Sellners' and Geert f***ing Wilders' speak at your rallies and when some poor f***ing schmuck stinking of weed breaks after swallowing all of this shite and does something stupid our Tommy will be....but, but, but that's not me...that's the voice of the people...the people are at breaking point...I predicted this would happen... Martin Sellner has a history of organising pretty dedicated schmucks together...

I was always secretly proud of Nigel Farag. Whilst the continent had Le Pen and Wilders we had him. Proper good old fashioned nutter. Tommy is a doorway to something a bit more sinister imo.
Farage spoke a lot of sense ,could have went all the way in politics if he had a pair of balls

The only thing ramping up hysteria is the conveyor belt of paedophile gang convictions emanating from Pakistani advocates of the religion of peace. Nothing he reports isn't factually correct in these cases.

Laughing and lying. You're getting worse.
Mate, I don't have a clue what you're going on about.

Look, I've told you, I am completely down with your view that it's not pakistani/bangledeshi muslim dominated. That it has absolutely zero to do with the religion and everything else you've spouted about. But I need some evidence, The quilliam report said something like 90% of the crimes were committed by 2% of the population and to me that makes sense because everytime a grooming gang is convicted they fit that description perfectly. If it was a bunch of white lads or chinese lads or any other fuckers being pictured I'd be skeptical of the reports findings but it's not. Every single time this happens the culprits fit the statistics.

So I don't know what you want me to do? I can't just pretend it doesn't happen........

Report from the CSEGG inquiry which you continuously ignore. Links to various newspaper articles from all over the country with over 120 white men involved in grooming and rape of vulnerable kids, which have posted for you and you continue to ignore.

Instead of asking others to provide links and sources to information in the public domain, why don't you provide proof of your claim that 2% of the population make up the culprits?
Do you think it’s worth investigating if there are any cultural factors involved?

The only thing ramping up hysteria is the conveyor belt of paedophile gang convictions emanating from Pakistani advocates of the religion of peace. Nothing he reports isn't factually correct in these cases.
You were factually incorrect about Jews in Islamic Spain, factually incorrect about India paying the jizya and you're incorrect about this too. In fact I don't really think that you know what the term means.

He isn't factually correct. These men are rapist gangsters and in the Rotherham case Mad Ash and Bash bragged that they ruled the town. They were not doing this for any other reason that they wanted to rape vulnerable kids on the streets of England just as they would have raped vulnerable kids on the streets of Pakistan if they had lived there.

Mate, I don't have a clue what you're going on about.

Look, I've told you, I am completely down with your view that it's not pakistani/bangledeshi muslim dominated. That it has absolutely zero to do with the religion and everything else you've spouted about. But I need some evidence, The quilliam report said something like 90% of the crimes were committed by 2% of the population and to me that makes sense because everytime a grooming gang is convicted they fit that description perfectly. If it was a bunch of white lads or chinese lads or any other fuckers being pictured I'd be skeptical of the reports findings but it's not. Every single time this happens the culprits fit the statistics.

So I don't know what you want me to do? I cant just pretend it doesn't happen........

I'm on about you inventing stats to lie about Pakistanis/Bangladeshis and Muslims.

We all know there is a problem with Asian grooming gangs but the Quilliam report does not make that claim at all. It's your invention as proved by the fact you have come up with no evidence to substantiate it.

So the bigger question is why do you make up lies about the crimes of Pakistanis and Bangladeshis?

Do you think it’s worth investigating if there are any cultural factors involved?

Yes. But you must start from an accurate foundation. I've said more than once that there are many factors to consider. You can't get into a reasoned discussion with someone who makes up their own facts.

Last edited:
I'm on about you inventing stats to lie about Pakistanis/Bangladeshis and Muslims.

We all know there is a problem with Asian grooming gangs but the Quilliam report does not make that claim at all. It's your invention as proved by the fact you have come up with no evidence to substantiate it.

So the bigger question is why do you make up lies about the crimes of Pakistanis and Bangladeshis?

Yes. But you must start from an accurate foundation. I've said more than once that there are many factors to consider. You can't get into a reasoned discussion with someone who makes up their own facts.
Why have I said that's a lie?

The Quilliam report is where I got this info.

What are you talking about?

Why have I said that's a lie?

The Quilliam report is where I got this info.

What are you talking about?

You're lying about 2% of the population committing 90% of grooming gang offences and lying that you got the information from the Quilliam report.

So yeah, that's what I'd like to know, why have you lied?

You're lying about 2% of the population committing 90% of grooming gang offences and lying that you got the information from the Quilliam report.

So yeah, that's what I'd like to know, why have you lied?
I did get the info from the Quilliam report.

The figure they used was 84% and according to the last UK Census the pakistani population was just under 2% and the bangledeshi population was just under 1 %

Is it cos I was giving the figures roughly and didn't have them exactly bang on to hand at the time?

I did get the info from the Quilliam report.

The figure they used was 84% and according to the last UK Census the pakistani population was just under 2% and the bangledeshi population was just under 1 %

Is it cos I was giving the figures roughly and didn't have them exactly bang on to hand at the time?

This is more bullshit though. The Quilliam report didn't say 84% of grooming gangs were Pakistani and Bangladeshi.

:rolleyes: Were you hoping for a coincidence that you might make something up that does appear in it?
No I was hoping you would clarify what I got wrong, if indeed I have been "lying" all along.

So what were the figures quoted by Quilliam if you know mine are false i presume you know what they were.

I am not certain what is not accurate in saying that there is a problem within certain elements of the Pakistani Muslim British community whereby it is cultural acceptable to abuse non-Muslim children. Yes I know there have been non-Muslims and non-Pakistan descended offenders but the common theme is just that. Many of the cases have also been of such a scale that it is impossible that the communities were not aware.
More worrying is that these are second and third generation immigrants in the main - so why is that culture not evolving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back