Sajid Javid - Asian Paedophile Gangs

It's not only endemic in the Pakistani community. They just seem to be not very good at covering it up, unlike other groups in society. They're also a convenient smoke screen.

He's utterly thick as fuck. So, aye, you're probably right. This latest rape stuff is probably part of his pitch.
What other communities is rape grooming gangs endemic in?

Mr Nazir Afzal on the BBC's PM programme 19/10/2018 (quoted comment spoken at approx. 34 minutes 10 seconds): PM - 19/10/2018 - BBC Sounds

Former North West Chief Prosecutor alleges that Home Office ordered police to ignore grooming gang claims in 2008

I know folk won't like the source, but horrible if true. Sorry if SEB.
Jesus Christ... it's f***ing awful that.

What other communities is rape grooming gangs endemic in?

Jesus Christ... it's f***ing awful that.

The CSEGG inquiry reckoned that every police authority in the country has identified children at high risk of abuse. Over half provided victim details for the inquiry so it should give you an idea how widespread it is.

Afzal has been asking why investigations aren't looking south of Birmingham. He's also telling anyone prepared to listen that police are aware of white gangs replacing Asian grooming gangs.

The problem isn't going away, but if Javid was prepared to match the funds that went into historic cases, he might make an impact on it. As it stands, he prefers to point at what happened in the past and imo it's to avoid awkward questions about what is happening now.

The CSEGG inquiry reckoned that every police authority in the country has identified children at high risk of abuse. Over half provided victim details for the inquiry so it should give you an idea how widespread it is.

Afzal has been asking why investigations aren't looking south of Birmingham. He's also telling anyone prepared to listen that police are aware of white gangs replacing Asian grooming gangs.

The problem isn't going away, but if Javid was prepared to match the funds that went into historic cases, he might make an impact on it. As it stands, he prefers to point at what happened in the past and imo it's to avoid awkward questions about what is happening now.
Have you got a link to that.

I'll start believing white gangs are doing this en masse when they start showing up in the crime reports more.

Although I will stress the point. It should be white gangs doing this statistically. We are a majority white country. The question was always why is less than 2% of the population showing up as 90% of the culprits?

I'll start believing white gangs are doing this en masse when they start showing up in the crime reports more.

Although I will stress the point. It should be white gangs doing this statistically. We are a majority white country. The question was always why is less than 2% of the population showing up as 90% of the culprits?

Austerity harms hunt for sexual abuse gangs, says ex-prosecutor

The simplest answer to the question is because of where they've been looking.

Austerity harms hunt for sexual abuse gangs, says ex-prosecutor

The simplest answer to the question is because of where they've been looking.
That article is lacking links and context but if Afzal has said that he needs to back it up with some proof.

The article it links to however
Is child grooming and sexual abuse a race issue?
Is littered with gaps in information and in all honesty comes across as a pitiful opinion piece slanted to ensure that people wouldn't come away thinking it's a muslim problem.

Look up the perpertrators in any of the cases we have seen. Why is it they are always muslims. It's complete and utter bollocks what the guardian have put together there like.

Oh aye, I overlooked Tommy Robinson's expertise.
Sneer at him if you want mate, it doesn't detract from the fact that it's pakistani and bangladeshi muslim men doing this. I know you wish it wasn't, but it is, so deal with the facts instead of some bullshit being spouted by the guardian.

f***ing disgrace the article that piece you cited links to.

Last edited:
That article is lacking links and context but if Afzal has said that he needs to back it up with some proof.

The article it links to however
Is child grooming and sexual abuse a race issue?
Is littered with gaps in information and in all honesty comes across as a pitiful opinion piece slanted to ensure that people wouldn't come away thinking it's a muslim problem.

Look up the perpertrators in any of the cases we have seen. Why is it they are always muslims. It's complete and utter bollocks what the guardian have put together there like.

Sneer at him if you want mate, it doesn't detract from the fact that it's pakistani and bangladeshi muslim men doing this. I know you wish it wasn't, but it is, so deal with the facts instead of some bullshit being spouted by the guardian.

I note you didn't require proof of his statement about the Home Office - very equitable.

Those stats come from an official enquiry, where do yours come from?

I note you didn't require proof of his statement about the Home Office - very equitable.

Those stats come from an official enquiry, where do yours come from?
I'm not saying he's right or wrong, in fact I presume he would be right but he needs to back up his point with stats because so far all I've seen is to the contrary.

All everyone has seen and heard is to the contrary.

En masse? That's open to interpretation isn't it.

Anyway we've discussed that ad infinitum. Let's debate something else. Like the subject of your thoughts being cleverly manipulated to suit the agendas of other people.

Let's start with a scenario and see how plausible it is.

There are people in this world. People who wield incredible power and wealth. Often when said people get into positions of influence. They then start to throw their weight about and get all Paedoey especially if they can get away with it. Let it be priests, politicians, elites, actors, media moguls, uber rich, football coaches, judges, coppers, take away owners, taxi drivers etc. Okay the last two don't fit the mould. They are more opportunistic in nature but kind of follow the same premise of preying on the vulnerable.

So when we have a section of all those paedos gets the light shone on them. What do they do? What they do best. Deflect on to other Paedos. So using their power of influence in media, government, judicial system etc these elite flavour paedos make sure they never come under real scrutiny. As they cleverly get us disproportionately talking about brown flavour paedos instead of them.

Plausible? I think so.

En masse? That's open to interpretation isn't it.

Anyway we've discussed that ad infinitum. Let's debate something else. Like the subject of your thoughts being cleverly manipulated to suit the agendas of other people.

Let's start with a scenario and see how plausible it is.

There are people in this world. People who wield incredible power and wealth. Often when said people get into positions of influence. They then start to throw their weight about and get all Paedoey especially if they can get away with it. Let it be priests, politicians, elites, actors, media moguls, uber rich, football coaches, judges, coppers, take away owners, taxi drivers etc. Okay the last two don't fit the mould. They are more opportunistic in nature but kind of follow the same premise of preying on the vulnerable.

So when we have a section of all those paedos gets the light shone on them. What do they do? What they do best. Deflect on to other Paedos. So using their power of influence in media, government, judicial system etc these elite flavour paedos make sure they never come under real scrutiny. As they cleverly get us disproportionately talking about brown flavour paedos instead of them.

Plausible? I think so.
:lol: You can talk to yourself if you want.

Why? Was a simple enough question mate. Is that scenario in previous post plausible?
Yeah,

there are a alot of plausible scenarios. But we evidence to back up some of them so we focus on those ones instead of listening to made up ones such as that you posted.

There's no conspiracy to only blame brown paedophiles for paedophilia. There is an actual concern why such a small section of society is responsible for such a large amount of a particular crime.

Look up any of the grooming gang culprits across britain, nearly every single one is a pakistani or bangladeshi and nearly every single one is muslim.

We hear victims statements and the culprits statements in and outside court. They repeatedly mention, the quran, religion and their culture, which is inherently an islamic one.

If it was the other way round and white gangs were targeting specifically brown muslim girls on the scale we have seen you and your regressive friends would be tearing your hair out screaming that race hate crimes are being perpetuated en masse up and down this country.

Instead we get deflections and excuses.

Yeah,

there are a alot of plausible scenarios. But we evidence to back up some of them so we focus on those ones instead of listening to made up ones such as that you posted.

There's no conspiracy to only blame brown paedophiles for paedophilia. There is an actual concern why such a small section of society is responsible for such a large amount of a particular crime.

Look up any of the grooming gang culprits across britain, nearly every single one is a pakistani or bangladeshi and nearly every single one is muslim.

We hear victims statements and the culprits statements in and outside court. They repeatedly mention, the quran, religion and their culture, which is inherently an islamic one.

If it was the other way round and white gangs were targeting specifically brown muslim girls on the scale we have seen you and your regressive friends would be tearing your hair out screaming that race hate crimes are being perpetuated en masse up and down this country.

Instead we get deflections and excuses.

I don't think anyone is saying there isn't a problem within the night time trade certainly not me and hopefully it's getting sorted. The only difference is I don't think this particular flavour of paedo is a paedo because a book tells him to. They are paedos cos they paedos. The evidence is on the streets. If the billions of muslims read that their book tells them to be paedos. There would be a bedlam on the streets and rapes everywhere. There simply isn't. Well that's not true unless you subscribe to the right wing divide and conquer rhetoric that is.

I don't think anyone is saying there isn't a problem within the night time trade certainly not me and hopefully it's getting sorted. The only difference is I don't think this particular flavour of paedo is a paedo because a book tells him to. They are paedos cos they paedos. The evidence is on the streets. If the billions of muslims read that their book tells them to be paedos. There would be a bedlam on the streets and rapes everywhere. There simply isn't. Well that's not true unless you subscribe to the right wing divide and conquer rhetoric that is.
They justify it through the Quran. Look at what they've said in their trials, look at what the victims have said.

They were targeted because they don't dress modestly or because they weren't muslim. This is why sikh girls were also targeted.

Look at the age of consent laws in islamic countries, in a lot of them it is based around marriage and even though it might officially not be legal child marriage is rife. This is because of the Quran.

They justify it through the Quran. Look at what they've said in their trials, look at what the victims have said.

They were targeted because they don't dress modestly or because they weren't muslim. This is why sikh girls were also targeted.

Look at the age of consent laws in islamic countries, in a lot of them it is based around marriage and even though it might officially not be legal child marriage is rife. This is because of the Quran.

They can justify all the want mate. Squealing rats on a sinking ship. Pure deflection. Doesn't mean we should listen to them or that it's true.

As if you could justify being a paedo cos the bloke in the sky told me. More fool the people who would believe him.

There are loads of non-Pakistani grooming gangs. It's rife, mate.
Where? Source? Link?

They can justify all the want mate. Squealing rats on a sinking ship. Pure deflection. Doesn't mean we should listen to them or that it's true.

As if you could justify being a paedo cos the bloke in the sky told me. More fool the people who would believe him.
I think you seriously underestimate the power a religion can have over someone. It ain't a coincidence it's survived over 1000 years.

Last edited:
Where? Source? Link

Report from the CSEGG inquiry which you continuously ignore. Links to various newspaper articles from all over the country with over 120 white men involved in grooming and rape of vulnerable kids, which have posted for you and you continue to ignore.

Instead of asking others to provide links and sources to information in the public domain, why don't you provide proof of your claim that 2% of the population make up the culprits?

Back