Sajid Javid - Asian Paedophile Gangs

The ideas within Islam are discriminatory and violent towards women, homosexuals and people of other religions or no religion.
How to be a muslim woman with Baroness Warsi on R4 in an hour.

The Tommy Bigot fan boys won't be listening in though. It wouldn't help if they did really. They'd only be telling the lasses they weren't being proper Muslims.

But it'll be interesting nevertheless.

As for the homosexuals...it doesn't matter if you rape little boys in Pakistan. Nobody is gonna throw anyone of a building. The rapists freely admit what they do without sanctions.

How to be a muslim woman with Baroness Warsi on R4 in an hour.

The Tommy Bigot fan boys won't be listening in though. It wouldn't help if they did really. They'd only be telling the lasses they weren't being proper Muslims.

But it'll be interesting nevertheless.

As for the homosexuals...it doesn't matter if you rape little boys in Pakistan. Nobody is gonna throw anyone of a building. The rapists freely admit what they do without sanctions.
What does the book say though? Why pretend it says anything different?

What does the book say though? Why pretend it says anything different?
Ask Ammani Bashir. For her it says charity, integrity, loyalty, helping others, selflessness - all applies to non muslims as well as muslims. She reads it in Arabic though.

Ask Osama bin Laden. So did he.
Yeah. It's pretty much agreed globally that he was an extremist....defined as 'a person who holds extreme political or religious views, especially one who advocates illegal, violent, or other extreme action.'

Why would you take the word of an extremist over a member of HM Armed Forces?

And I notice that you didn't attempt to link those qualities of charity, integrity, loyalty, helping others, selflessness that Ammani Bashir said inspired her from the Quran and Islam to the gang rapists.

Last edited:
Americans say "people of colour" and that seems to work for them. I appreciate that it sounds a bit odd to us, but the fact is that not everyone is white or black.
Not everyone who you would say is black, would class themselves as black.

Mrs K's consultant at work is of Portuguese heritage and has quite olive skin. If she goes on holiday and gets even more tanned so to speak, her mother says "You look black".

I've always found "Asian" to be a strange one considering the size of "Asia" and the difference in peoples and ethnicity within it.
America say "Asian" but mean Chinese and far eastern countries, but not say India, Pakistan and Middle East countries. I think they still say "Persian".

Being white is a such a cop out :lol:

Will we still be European if we come out of Europe ?

He's a leftie man leave him alone. He's the true prophet, knows the quran inside out. Fuck he might even be god.

Well if god was a racist xenophobic anti Islamic dickhead that is.

You can fuck off too yer racist prick.

:lol::lol:

You're a joke man. Look at the people you are quoting.
Well there's an about turn for someone i had a lot of time for. It would appear you are nowhere near as open minded or tolerant of the market place of ideas as you would have everyone believe.

Yeah. It's pretty much agreed globally that he was an extremist....defined as 'a person who holds extreme political or religious views, especially one who advocates illegal, violent, or other extreme action.'

And I notice that you didn't attempt to link those qualities of charity, integrity, loyalty, helping others, selflessness that Ammani Bashir said inspired her from the Quran and Islam to the gang rapists.
Bib Laden an extremist? Bin Laden and ISIS and are anything but. They take the word of the Qur'an and examples laid out in the Hadith LITERALLY. It is the purest form of Islam in many ways...to deviate from it is to be extreme using Islamic logic.

Last edited:
Bib Laden an extremist? Bin Laden and ISIS and are anything but. They take the word of the Qur'an and examples laid out in the Hadith LITERALLY. It is the purest form of Islam in many ways...to deviate from it is to be extreme using Islamic logic.
Yes. Using the logic of Islamist extremists.

Bin Lid's actions were political. But I think the Islamic world didn't see him as a moderate. He was an extremist.
Daesh are mad men. A death cult.

To argue that Bin Laden didn't follow an extreme form of Islam is just plain nonsensical. You're bating 1.000. You've been the dictionary definition of wrong on every post you've made. :lol:

Last edited:

Oh the outrage. Read the book mate.

The House of Lords have been discussing the Rotherham case last week, 33 Police Officers being investigated for potential criminal offences and standards of professional behaviour according to one of the Lords !?!? Crackers.

Back