Sacking CR guarantees they wont go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I hate to say this, and as much as I dislike Leicester for doing what they have done.....IMHO i think by sacking him the replacement will ensure they stop up, and the players will ensure it as well. All that Sky and media shite last year over Vardy et al, they have just proven that they are all as big a group of wankers as the rest of them in the Premier League, community club my arse, supporters downing their 'clappers and booing' after a few games into the season. Dont want them to stop up but i think they will.....sadly.
in this lottery there are no guarantees.... you need luck and lots of it... amongst other things

The new manager thing is a myth their is sometimes a upturn in form but it only normally lasts a few games and is rarely a massive change and for every manager change that works (allardyce) their is probably 2 that don't (Benitez and garde from last season)

What you laughing at yous are shit a massive 2pts better than us shit though

We are far better equipped than Sunderland though if only we can stay up this season.

A good manager would come in and see there is some tremendous talent at Leicester to mould a side that could finish at least 7th next season.

Players like Schmeichel, Drinkwater, Mahrez, Vardy and Slimani are good enough to play in top six sides.

Some young talent like Gray, Ndidi and Chilwell who are amongst some of the best young talent in the world.

We just need someone to come in and buy a right back and a couple of centre backs and knows what he wants from his players and the style of play rather than aimlessly go on like we have been. Before I get the predicted mock just remember these players are the Champions of England and have been the best team in the country by 17pts over 47 games. That just doesn't happen if you're a team of plodders.

Not sure about that mind, we nearly busted a gut just get that Ulloa fella for one......there are others that are better than some of the shite we have here, for instance Rodwell, surrely they have players better than Rodwell?
ABS? - anybody but Sunderland. It used to be ABU - anybody but united. Why pick on arguably our best player of the year so far?

I trust you're fully behind the lads and giving your all at Goodison tomorrow, just in case like ;)

As much as I hate to say this, and as much as I dislike Leicester for doing what they have done.....IMHO i think by sacking him the replacement will ensure they stop up, and the players will ensure it as well. All that Sky and media shite last year over Vardy et al, they have just proven that they are all as big a group of wankers as the rest of them in the Premier League, community club my arse, supporters downing their 'clappers and booing' after a few games into the season. Dont want them to stop up but i think they will.....sadly.
Mam! Mam! I wet the bed again!
You fanny

What a load of shite.

We are far better equipped than Sunderland though if only we can stay up this season.

A good manager would come in and see there is some tremendous talent at Leicester to mould a side that could finish at least 7th next season.

Players like Schmeichel, Drinkwater, Mahrez, Vardy and Slimani are good enough to play in top six sides.

Some young talent like Gray, Ndidi and Chilwell who are amongst some of the best young talent in the world.

We just need someone to come in and buy a right back and a couple of centre backs and knows what he wants from his players and the style of play rather than aimlessly go on like we have been. Before I get the predicted mock just remember these players are the Champions of England and have been the best team in the country by 17pts over 47 games. That just doesn't happen if you're a team of plodders.
Log off man you f***ing idiot

Man hiring CR7 won't keep them up

They have a group of massively underperforming players. Sunderland have a group of players playing broadly at their level.
Really, you think one season wonders Vardy and Mahrez are good players, do you think their ageing back four is that good? They had the season of their lives, playing largely above their capabilities last season plus they had Kante who stopped the two slow centre backs being exposed. I think they'll drop marra whoever they replace Ranieri with.

IMHO yes as we are too far gone strength wise and ideas wise, I refer back to the 0-4 0-4 results. Most teams that have a 'moral boosting result' like the Palace result go on to pick up further points on a decent run, look at Stoke early on in the season, they smashed us on that run.
They are missing Kante massively.

Last edited:
Really, you think one season wonders Vardy and Mahrez are good players, do you think their ageing back four is that good? They had the season of their lives, playing largely above their capabilities last season plus they had Kante who stopped the two slow centre backs being exposed. I think they'll drop marra whoever they replace Ranieri with.

Its far too simplistic to say they had the season of their lives and won the league. You don't win that league by 10 points with poor players. Of course they performed to their absolute maximum but the true ability of that squad lies somewhere in between what they did last season and where they are now. I certainly do think Mahrez and Vardy are good players - of course they are.

Sadly I think the trap door will open this year. Those two results: 0-4 and then 0-4....tells me the players haven't got the mindset or strength to string a run of results together to pull us out of the nose dive, they are weak in mind and are shit scared of the supporters, with the exception of JD. And with regards to JD I stand by that we are one injury away from relegation.

I disagree - largely the same set of players have been proving for the last few years that they have the mindset to avoid relegation. It's just a pity the f*ckers wait until April every season before they start performing.

Its far too simplistic to say they had the season of their lives and won the league. You don't win that league by 10 points with poor players. Of course they performed to their absolute maximum but the true ability of that squad lies somewhere in between what they did last season and where they are now. I certainly do think Mahrez and Vardy are good players - of course they are.

Is Vardy really that good? - his stats apart from last season suggest he's pretty average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back