Sacking CR guarantees they wont go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you trying to tell me that last season was pure luck?
It's one of those freak occurrences that sometimes happen in life. The usual top teams just didn't perform all season and Spurs self destructed when they realised they could win it. Everything went right for them. They have found their level this season.

It's one of those freak occurrences that sometimes happen in life. The usual top teams just didn't perform all season and Spurs self destructed when they realised they could win it. Everything went right for them. They have found their level this season.
Their level being relevant to the Manager they have?.... we all laughed at them when they appointed Ranieri remember!

As much as I hate to say this, and as much as I dislike Leicester for doing what they have done.....IMHO i think by sacking him the replacement will ensure they stop up, and the players will ensure it as well. All that Sky and media shite last year over Vardy et al, they have just proven that they are all as big a group of wankers as the rest of them in the Premier League, community club my arse, supporters downing their 'clappers and booing' after a few games into the season. Dont want them to stop up but i think they will.....sadly.

Nowts guaranteed

We are far better equipped than Sunderland though if only we can stay up this season.

A good manager would come in and see there is some tremendous talent at Leicester to mould a side that could finish at least 7th next season.

Players like Schmeichel, Drinkwater, Mahrez, Vardy and Slimani are good enough to play in top six sides.

Some young talent like Gray, Ndidi and Chilwell who are amongst some of the best young talent in the world.

We just need someone to come in and buy a right back and a couple of centre backs and knows what he wants from his players and the style of play rather than aimlessly go on like we have been. Before I get the predicted mock just remember these players are the Champions of England and have been the best team in the country by 17pts over 47 games. That just doesn't happen if you're a team of plodders.
I remember @Cridge saying the same kind of bollocks about villa at the beginning of last season.

I remember @Cridge saying the same kind of bollocks about villa at the beginning of last season.

Things change but I believe what I've said is right as things stand now.

I also would have said in August that Leicester will have a much brighter mid term future than Sunderland and the evidence would support me but in a couple of months Leicester might be in the Championship and Sunderland in the Premier League. Don't be so sensitive.

Things change but I believe what I've said is right as things stand now.

I also would have said in August that Leicester will have a much brighter mid term future than Sunderland and the evidence would support me but in a couple of months Leicester might be in the Championship and Sunderland in the Premier League. Don't be so sensitive.
I wasn't being sensitive I was trying to point out people lose objectivity when it comes to their own team. As you see your team week in week out you not only see the bad parts of players but also the good and couple that with the amount of investment (not just monetary but pride passion and love) that a fan puts into their chosen team it's very easy to say "we are better than x,y and z who we have no affinity for and see maybes 4 or 4 times a season depending on TV fixtures.
Take me for example I'm convinced we will stay up this season even though most "experts" and the law of averages suggest that we won't. Am I of the belief that we are a world class team? Of course not but I personally believe that we have a better team than at least three of the bottom six and that good old Sunderland will pull off another great escape. Totally illogical but that's my belief and will be until late we either survive or drop.

As much as I hate to say this, and as much as I dislike Leicester for doing what they have done.....IMHO i think by sacking him the replacement will ensure they stop up, and the players will ensure it as well. All that Sky and media shite last year over Vardy et al, they have just proven that they are all as big a group of wankers as the rest of them in the Premier League, community club my arse, supporters downing their 'clappers and booing' after a few games into the season. Dont want them to stop up but i think they will.....sadly.
Anyone know what this village idiot is waffling on about?

Exactly what the Mags said last season, when the got Rafa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back