Sacking CR guarantees they wont go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its far too simplistic to say they had the season of their lives and won the league. You don't win that league by 10 points with poor players. Of course they performed to their absolute maximum but the true ability of that squad lies somewhere in between what they did last season and where they are now. I certainly do think Mahrez and Vardy are good players - of course they are.
Neither Vardy nor Mahrez have shown they are remotely at the level they played last season and with Kante not screening Huth and Morgan they look well past their sell by date.

Slimani
Vardy
Mahrez
Gray
Drinkwater
Schmeichel
N'didi

Would walk into your side
Gray and drinkwater might make the subs bench. :rolleyes::)

Slimani
Vardy
Mahrez
Gray
Drinkwater
Schmeichel
N'didi

I largely agree and any right back that you have capable of standing up would as well. Wouldn't swap Schmeichel for Pickford like. Ulloa would also and he cant get a look in.

Neither Vardy nor Mahrez have shown they are remotely at the level they played last season and with Kante not screening Huth and Morgan they look well past their sell by date.

Gray and drinkwater might make the subs bench. :rolleyes::)

Yawn we know that man. Last year isn't the bench mark for them being decent players. What are you watching when you see us play that's what I want to know - we are f***ing shit man.

Last edited:
No one, we are shot of ideas and motivation.

Im just saying that the new Manager bump will keep them up sadly, I despise today's football ethos, its stinks man.

I'd love to see some real stats on this - the myth has been busted with Big Sam, although longer term he has tended to turn things around. Every time a club wins the game after changing manager this is trotted out, but what happens next and after that.

I suspect it doesn't exist, but if your manager is truly failing then like banging your head against a wall, it's great when you stop.

I'd love to see some real stats on this - the myth has been busted with Big Sam, although longer term he has tended to turn things around. Every time a club wins the game after changing manager this is trotted out, but what happens next and after that.

I suspect it doesn't exist, but if your manager is truly failing then like banging your head against a wall, it's great when you stop.

You can get a short term boost changing a manager but this article supports your argument - it invariably makes no difference beyond that as there are usually wider issues determining the success or failure of a football club

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23724517

Don't forget Shearer & Benitez ;)

Sam could still keep them up and I think he will but new manager bounce doesn't always happen. The mags have seen that first hand and stokoe couldn't keep us up either when he returned.

Slimani
Vardy
Mahrez
Gray
Drinkwater
Schmeichel
N'didi

Vardy over Defoe ? The same Vardy whos looked like a pub player all season ? Fuck off lad

Gray is all fart no shit hes quick though and better than we've got so guess so

Mahrez is a yes although his 1 trick is not working this season

Pickford every day over Kasper

Drinkwater is f***ing shit

Not seen enough of N'didi

1) teams are prepared for them

2) players are still in party mood

3) owners are kernts

This sacking could be the end of them

You would think that given they were champions only 300 days ago , that they have more spare quality and fight in the tank to be tapped into by a new manager than most clubs in their position. So I personally think that they will get a solid bounce.

But if the issue is fat cat salaries then possibly a new manager will change nothing . Maybe confidence is so eroded that it takes a while to get their mojo back.

Overall though it is sentiment overload in the media today but Leicester were sleepwalking to relegation.

Nothing looked like changing despite rumours going around that he was on brink so what do the club do? They had fired the warning shot across the bow and no reaction. Do they just allow relegation to happen or take action?

Difficult one obviously but I think on balance they have done right thing.

The players are absolute bastards by the way but unfortunately due to the stupid money they get now, the manager gets to lose his job and there is zero threat to their lifestyles anymore.

Sometimes I wish the whole mega premier league thing would just collapse and we go back to honest pro's giving their all to pay the mortgage.

I largely agree and any right back that you have capable of standing up would as well. Wouldn't swap Schmeichel for Pickford like. Ulloa would also and he cant get a look in.

Yawn we know that man. Last year isn't the bench mark for them being decent players. What are you watching when you see us play that's what I want to know - we are f***ing shit man.
Aye but so are Leicester this season.

Sam could still keep them up and I think he will but new manager bounce doesn't always happen. The mags have seen that first hand and stokoe couldn't keep us up either when he returned.

Totally different situation.

Allardyce has already had as many games as Stokoe was given to save Sunderland from a shambles.

Allardyce was backed in the transfer market and brought his choice of players in.

Allardyce has taken Palace to joint bottom, from 4th bottom, and trebled their negative goal difference.

Sometimes I wish the whole mega premier league thing would just collapse and we go back to honest pro's giving their all to pay the mortgage

Thing is you can still be paid a fortune and be an honest pro, Keano in his day for example, but not too many about these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back