Sacking CR guarantees they wont go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sundered Land

Midfield
As much as I hate to say this, and as much as I dislike Leicester for doing what they have done.....IMHO i think by sacking him the replacement will ensure they stop up, and the players will ensure it as well. All that Sky and media shite last year over Vardy et al, they have just proven that they are all as big a group of wankers as the rest of them in the Premier League, community club my arse, supporters downing their 'clappers and booing' after a few games into the season. Dont want them to stop up but i think they will.....sadly.

Don't agree, they are down there for a reason changing the manager will make little difference. Look at Palace.

Why does it guarantee it? They still have to go out and win games just like the rest of us. Nothing is guaranteed.
Well, i suppose you cant guarantee it, but i think it will ensure they stop up. The new Manager 'bump' etc etc

Don't agree, they are down there for a reason changing the manager will make little difference. Look at Palace.
I actually think Palace will also stop up.......dont want that either, but I think they will.

Well, i suppose you cant guarantee it, but i think it will ensure they stop up. The new Manager 'bump' etc etc

I actually think Palace will also stop up.......dont want that either, but I think they will.
What about us then, do you think we will stop up?

What about us then, do you think we will stop up?
Sadly I think the trap door will open this year. Those two results: 0-4 and then 0-4....tells me the players haven't got the mindset or strength to string a run of results together to pull us out of the nose dive, they are weak in mind and are shit scared of the supporters, with the exception of JD. And with regards to JD I stand by that we are one injury away from relegation.

I’m not sure what to think. On the one hand they were looking shot with Ranieri and certs to go down so a new boss might spark something.

On the other though- god knows what mental state the squad will be in. Half could be gutted Ranieris gone, the other delighted. They could be all over the shop now.

Seems to be a given on here that there will be a "bounce" from a new bloke coming in. Certainly not the case for Sam at Palace so far though and is by far not guaranteed.

They've still got mainly a squad of shit players out of their staring XI there's not many I'd have in ours :eek:

They've still got mainly a squad of shit players out of their staring XI there's not many I'd have in ours :eek:
Not sure about that mind, we nearly busted a gut just get that Ulloa fella for one......there are others that are better than some of the shite we have here, for instance Rodwell, surrely they have players better than Rodwell?

As much as I hate to say this, and as much as I dislike Leicester for doing what they have done.....IMHO i think by sacking him the replacement will ensure they stop up, and the players will ensure it as well. All that Sky and media shite last year over Vardy et al, they have just proven that they are all as big a group of wankers as the rest of them in the Premier League, community club my arse, supporters downing their 'clappers and booing' after a few games into the season. Dont want them to stop up but i think they will.....sadly.

Aren't you contradicting yourself there?
Disliking them for sacking their manager - yet you think his replacement will keep them up.
Surely then (in your mind) they made the RIGHT decision in sacking Ranieri ??

Who do you think could keep us up?
No one, we are shot of ideas and motivation.

Aren't you contradicting yourself there?
Disliking them for sacking their manager - yet you think his replacement will keep them up.
Surely then (in your mind) they made the RIGHT decision in sacking Ranieri ??
Im just saying that the new Manager bump will keep them up sadly, I despise today's football ethos, its stinks man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back