Sacking CR guarantees they wont go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totally different situation.

Allardyce has already had as many games as Stokoe was given to save Sunderland from a shambles.

Allardyce was backed in the transfer market and brought his choice of players in.

Allardyce has taken Palace to joint bottom, from 4th bottom, and trebled their negative goal difference.
At present they are totally different as Sam could still (I think he will) keep them up whilst stokoe took us down and Benitez and shearer took mags down. Point is that an initial new manager bounce doesn't always materialise, we didn't get off to that much of a flier with Allardyce either but eventually he got us very solid and we stayed up, I expect the same will happen with Palace.

I'm not convinced that sacking Ranieri will keep them up. There's going to be a bitof in-fighting in the club, between some players, between some fans, and the club will be getting a lot of stick from the media and the general football world. They could well implode. They have it all to do in my opinion.

As much as I hate to say this, and as much as I dislike Leicester for doing what they have done.....IMHO i think by sacking him the replacement will ensure they stop up, and the players will ensure it as well. All that Sky and media shite last year over Vardy et al, they have just proven that they are all as big a group of wankers as the rest of them in the Premier League, community club my arse, supporters downing their 'clappers and booing' after a few games into the season. Dont want them to stop up but i think they will.....sadly.
They wont, they massively over achieved last season, they are at there level now

At present they are totally different as Sam could still (I think he will) keep them up whilst stokoe took us down and Benitez and shearer took mags down. Point is that an initial new manager bounce doesn't always materialise, we didn't get off to that much of a flier with Allardyce either but eventually he got us very solid and we stayed up, I expect the same will happen with Palace.

IIRC he had around half a dozen games to stop us going down and couldn't quite manage it.

Allardyce has taken the job permanently on a contract, Stokoe came in for a handful of games as a favour.

IIRC he had around half a dozen games to stop us going down and couldn't quite manage it.

Allardyce has taken the job permanently on a contract, Stokoe came in for a handful of games as a favour.
I think the point was about new manager bounces and how they don't always materialise such as stokoe here, Allardyce here last season and also Allardyce at palace this. Looking further ahead though I think Sam will keep Palace up.

As much as I hate to say this, and as much as I dislike Leicester for doing what they have done.....IMHO i think by sacking him the replacement will ensure they stop up, and the players will ensure it as well. All that Sky and media shite last year over Vardy et al, they have just proven that they are all as big a group of wankers as the rest of them in the Premier League, community club my arse, supporters downing their 'clappers and booing' after a few games into the season. Dont want them to stop up but i think they will.....sadly.
Depends on who they appoint I guess. They have a fairly average squad with some individuals capable of moments of brilliance. They appear to have rested on their laurels this season after an amazing story last year. It isn't easy to get out of these slumps and simply start performing just because there is a new man at the helm. FWIW I think they are still very much in the mix and the wrong appointment could send them down. It appears as though the prima donnas want someone to stroke their egos

Are you trying to tell me that last season was pure luck?
Are you trying to tell me f***ing

Simpson, Morgan, Huth, Fuchs, Drinkerwater, Albrighton, Vardy are top 8 players ?

You're a f***ing idiot lad proved that time and time again when you wanked yourself silly at the mags and their shite players Carr found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back