Sacking CR guarantees they wont go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Players too busy off meeting Usain Bolt to give a shit about what happens this season. Their heads are still in party mode.

A lot depends on who the manager is. Mancini is favourite - he's not been involved in a relegation battle as a manager, has he?

Whoever comes in, there'll be players there he'll like and others he won't take a fancy to at all and he's got no way of changing the squad.

think they'll be ok once out of champs league, they'll have too much for the likes of us at their place.

As much as I hate to say this, and as much as I dislike Leicester for doing what they have done.....IMHO i think by sacking him the replacement will ensure they stop up, and the players will ensure it as well. All that Sky and media shite last year over Vardy et al, they have just proven that they are all as big a group of wankers as the rest of them in the Premier League, community club my arse, supporters downing their 'clappers and booing' after a few games into the season. Dont want them to stop up but i think they will.....sadly.
think we are fucked anyway

So a new manager will definitely keep an underperforming Leicester up but won't keep Sunderland up. Pure logic.:oops::rolleyes:
IMHO yes as we are too far gone strength wise and ideas wise, I refer back to the 0-4 0-4 results. Most teams that have a 'moral boosting result' like the Palace result go on to pick up further points on a decent run, look at Stoke early on in the season, they smashed us on that run.

As much as I hate to say this, and as much as I dislike Leicester for doing what they have done.....IMHO i think by sacking him the replacement will ensure they stop up, and the players will ensure it as well. All that Sky and media shite last year over Vardy et al, they have just proven that they are all as big a group of wankers as the rest of them in the Premier League, community club my arse, supporters downing their 'clappers and booing' after a few games into the season. Dont want them to stop up but i think they will.....sadly.

It doesn't guarantee shit.

All cliched bollocks just like Palace signing BSA will guarantee safety.

i think it all depends on:
- did raneiri make his players massively over-perform last season, and this season is really what level they are at.
Or
- did the players down tools and refuse to play for ranieri, so they will perform better to impress the new manager.

i think they over-performed and the planets aligned, wouldn't be surprised if they are there or there abouts in regards to relegation scrap.

i think it all depends on:
- did raneiri make his players massively over-perform last season, and this season is really what level they are at.
Or
- did the players down tools and refuse to play for ranieri, so they will perform better to impress the new manager.

i think they over-performed and the planets aligned, wouldn't be surprised if they are there or there abouts in regards to relegation scrap.
Why should they refuse to play for a manager who propelled them all into international media stardom all over the world?

Really can't see who they'd get in who can do better and have an instant impact. He knew those players and got the best out of them once. The new man doesn't have much time to figure out what is wrong and what to do.

I think they've got more chance of going down now. I think it'll be Hull, Boro and Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back