Running Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a drive up to Alnwick today to watch the last Harrier league x country and its inspired me to join a club and have a bash next season

Some fantastic runners but also great to see runners of all shapes, sizes and abilities giving it all. Brilliant support from sidelines too.

Even the missus is thinking of having a go.
Which one?

Good stuff. I'm in the strollers, not running at the minute but hoping to be back soon.

I've had loads of bother with my lower back which has been hindering my running lately. Has anyone ever tried that kinesiology tape? I've just bought some and thought I'd give it a go

Had a week off with a strained glute after Alnwick XC. Haven't even missed running, think I needed a break. Gonna start again gently Monday hopefully with an easy week then back to it proper week after. Got thirsk 10 miler next Sunday so should be well rested for that at least

Had a week off with a strained glute after Alnwick XC. Haven't even missed running, think I needed a break. Gonna start again gently Monday hopefully with an easy week then back to it proper week after. Got thirsk 10 miler next Sunday so should be well rested for that at least
I get like this @MagicRat I had a cold 3 weeks ago that lasted 2 weeks and the break was so nice, it was harder to start running after the 2 weeks than it was just to lounge on the couch, back into it now but it made me realise a break is a good thing now and then

The coach sometimes doesnt tell us how many we do (I hate that) and only tells you on the last rep if it's your last one
Who do you run for @Mr.Thunders

9 miles today,still not wearing shorts like,yes gay

I get like this @MagicRat I had a cold 3 weeks ago that lasted 2 weeks and the break was so nice, it was harder to start running after the 2 weeks than it was just to lounge on the couch, back into it now but it made me realise a break is a good thing now and then

Who do you run for @Mr.Thunders

Only the best club in Tyne and Wear where all members have massive cocks and can run git fast

9.62 miles done which is 15.48 km today.
I cannot feel my legs and I have gone blind in one eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back