Reclining your seat on a plane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anybody that reclines their seat on a 2.5 hr flight is a grade a womble of cock. If someone did that to me, then after asking nicely didn't put it up, I'd consistently kick it then apologise sarcastically until they either put it up, or started something they couldn't finish.

Some bunch of fannies on here. The function is there to be used. It goes back, what, about 3 inches? If you don't like it, make alternative travel arrangements.

Reclining a seat makes no difference to an average persons comfort. The people who tend to do it are twats.

A few years back we were coming back from a stag do and the fat arsehole in front reclined his seat and ended up spilling my mates drink. For the next 20minutes my mate kicked and punched the seat at every opportunity until the chubby mess decided it wasn’t worth the hassle.

Anybody that reclines their seat on a 2.5 hr flight is a grade a womble of cock. If someone did that to me, then after asking nicely didn't put it up, I'd consistently kick it then apologise sarcastically until they either put it up, or started something they couldn't finish.

I don’t do it (honest) but depending on route etc there are circumstances were someone may have been on a prior flight e.g. long haul overnight and they are fucked so want to get a couple of hours kip in.

Get pissed, make a scene and i'll have a read about it on the Daily Mail tomorrow.
POSSIBLY MUSLIM MAN ASSAULTS INNOCENT JEWISH FAMILY WITH HAM SANDWICH
A (possibly Muslim) man was arrested on an Easyjet flight from Newcastle Airport yesterday after battering an innocent Jewish family with a HAM sandwich for refusing to adjust their seats. The man was heard shouting.. "Yas divvent undastand!" as he was lead away by airport police. Fellow passenger, Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn, saw the event unfold and told The Daily Mail.."It was hilarious. The Jew was totally in the wrong and deserved everything"...

Is it poor social ettiquette?

Sat here 5 mins into a 2.5 hour delay before we can takr off, stuck on the plane, gadgies knees in my back, and this jewish fella in front reclines his seat so its about an inch from my face so i asked him if he would unrecline it and his son starts giving me jip about the function of the chair so i told him to fuck off as theres no one else on the plane reclining now the mother is kicking off in hebrew . Am i wrong here like?
Ask them who was responsible for 9/11

They should disable the function on all smaller airlines as there clearly isn't enough room for it.
They have on all the cheap airlines - Ryanair, Jet2 and Easyjet that I've been on in in the last couple of years. Took a BA flight on Sunday with the function still intact however neither the child in front of me nor I decided to recline.

Bit of a kernts trick on short haul but on some routes you don’t know what flight they might have been on earlier, may have been up all night on a long haul and are desperate for some kip. Jet2 to Spain, bit diffferent
But it's easy to sleep in the seats without them reclined. I sleep on planes to USA every time. Admittedly after having had a few glasses of claret first.

Our lass ( no ) decided that the Chinese lass in front needed educating why she shouldn’t recline her seat.
Asked politely to put it upright, she ignored her, so she got 30 mins battered in the back, until she complained to my wife, then her hubby, who told her to get the seat up and shut the fuck up.
Thought our lass was guna kick the shit out of her in Newcastle arrivals, thankfully she’s chilled out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back