Reclining your seat on a plane

Discussion in 'SMB' started by tunstallhill, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Out of interest how does the op know he’s Jewish? A religious Jew would not be flying on a Friday afternoon/evening (unless of course the op is in a very different time zone).

2. HANDSOME_DAN

HANDSOME_DAN Midfield

I was at a national trust cafe/restaurant a few weeks back and a big mob of the twats had pretty much taken over the place eating their own sarnies, it looked they hadn’t even bought a drink in there. People actually buying stuff, outside in the rain or nowt

3. Vinyl Score

Vinyl Score Midfield

Someone else had that idea 80 years ago, it didn't go well.

4. HANDSOME_DAN

HANDSOME_DAN Midfield

Errr shaky ground here but it sort of went really well in that regard......

5. I see . I never fly long haul . Spain's far enough for me . I never saw putting your seat back as a potential problem though . If the person in front puts his seat back, simply do the same . You maintain your frontal space and it's more comfortable . Some folk just love to whinge .

6. Henry_Hill

Henry_Hill Goalkeeper

Is the correct thing to do in my opinion, just sneeze over the guy in front he’ll soon move his seat

Bishop Boy likes this.
  7. Should be spending most the flight joining the mile high club anyway...

8. You posting to a Muslim lady Boris?

Skandhaless likes this.
  9. Put lion's shite under his hat.

10. Harry Angstrom

Harry Angstrom Striker

Are you a number of Momentum?

11. Beery

Beery Striker

This is how they created the settlements

12. Connery73

Connery73 Striker

Worst type of humans. can’t decide whether this or the scrum at baggage reclaim is my least favourite thing about holidays.

To solve the baggage reclaim thing I revive they should just electrify the 2 meters closest to the belt, and if you stay in that zone for more than 5 seconds you get a few thousand volts sent through your body.

13. Beery

Beery Striker

I hate travelling during the holidays - another one for me is the bewilderment people have with going through the security. Had one fella a while ago go through several times as he had his keys, phone and wallet in him but only declared one thing at a time

14. spot on

its disgusts me and tells you all you need to know about the person

SCUM

BILLY BUS PASS likes this.
  15. Kent_Mackem

Kent_Mackem Striker

I hate it when people do it in front of me. I've never reclined my seat on a flight out of courtesy for those behind me.

ouro and Wood Green Mackem like this.
  16. Me neither , its the sign of a selfish wanker

17. No Harry, just someone who has travelled beyond Jesmond once in a while and observed behaviour.

18. Quench

Quench Winger

All this seat reclining anguish can easily be solved by hiring or buying a private jet. Hope this helps

Boris Bear likes this.
  19. HANDSOME_DAN

HANDSOME_DAN Midfield

Bit of a kernts trick on short haul but on some routes you don’t know what flight they might have been on earlier, may have been up all night on a long haul and are desperate for some kip. Jet2 to Spain, bit diffferent

mason likes this.
  20. Boris Bear

Boris Bear Striker

I like his chutzpah

Oy oy oy