Reclining your seat on a plane

Out of interest how does the op know he’s Jewish? A religious Jew would not be flying on a Friday afternoon/evening (unless of course the op is in a very different time zone).

I'm guessing he's an Orthodox Jew in all the hat and garb? Without wanting to stereotype, I've always found them to be amongst the most arrogant people when travelling. They always seem to push to the front of the queue, never say please or thank you and are generally unpleasant types. When I was travelling to Israel a few times a few years back, it was always the orthodox mob who acted like this, rarely anyone else on the flight where you have to imagine there will be a fair proportion of "normal" jews.

I was at a national trust cafe/restaurant a few weeks back and a big mob of the twats had pretty much taken over the place eating their own sarnies, it looked they hadn’t even bought a drink in there. People actually buying stuff, outside in the rain or nowt

A lot of the budget airlines do this so they can cram a couple of extra seats in. In normal circumstances, ie taking off on time, there's no need to recline on most short-haul flights anyway. Long haul is a different matter.
I see . I never fly long haul . Spain's far enough for me . I never saw putting your seat back as a potential problem though . If the person in front puts his seat back, simply do the same . You maintain your frontal space and it's more comfortable . Some folk just love to whinge .

I'm guessing he's an Orthodox Jew in all the hat and garb? Without wanting to stereotype, I've always found them to be amongst the most arrogant people when travelling. They always seem to push to the front of the queue, never say please or thank you and are generally unpleasant types. When I was travelling to Israel a few times a few years back, it was always the orthodox mob who acted like this, rarely anyone else on the flight where you have to imagine there will be a fair proportion of "normal" jews.
Are you a number of Momentum?

Worst type of humans. can’t decide whether this or the scrum at baggage reclaim is my least favourite thing about holidays.

To solve the baggage reclaim thing I revive they should just electrify the 2 meters closest to the belt, and if you stay in that zone for more than 5 seconds you get a few thousand volts sent through your body.

Worst type of humans. can’t decide whether this or the scrum at baggage reclaim is my least favourite thing about holidays.

To solve the baggage reclaim thing I revive they should just electrify the 2 meters closest to the belt, and if you stay in that zone for more than 5 seconds you get a few thousand volts sent through your body.
I hate travelling during the holidays - another one for me is the bewilderment people have with going through the security. Had one fella a while ago go through several times as he had his keys, phone and wallet in him but only declared one thing at a time

Bit of a kernts trick on short haul but on some routes you don’t know what flight they might have been on earlier, may have been up all night on a long haul and are desperate for some kip. Jet2 to Spain, bit diffferent

Is it poor social ettiquette?

Sat here 5 mins into a 2.5 hour delay before we can takr off, stuck on the plane, gadgies knees in my back, and this jewish fella in front reclines his seat so its about an inch from my face so i asked him if he would unrecline it and his son starts giving me jip about the function of the chair so i told him to fuck off as theres no one else on the plane reclining now the mother is kicking off in hebrew . Am i wrong here like?

I like his chutzpah

Oy oy oy

Back