Rate Donald’s time as owner so far out of 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
6.5/10

Selling Maja, Cattermole and Oviedo and buying Grigg, Dobson and McLaughlin could cost us another year in this shit league.

3, based on his powers of persuasion. He persuaded Ellis to clear the debt and pretty much give him the club for nowt, he then persuaded supporters to come and fit new seats, then persuaded 23000 to buy season tickets. After finishing in the lowest position in history, he then persuaded 25000 to buy season tickets. No doubt after a mid table finish this season, he'll persuade you all to part with £400 again next year for more of the same.

1 for replacing seats in the stadium. We're presently a mid -table League One team with a dreadful squad, still ill-equiped for what is needed in this division.
This was assembled by people he hired to make the big footballing decisions - something Ellis Short was (rightly) slated for
1 for replacing seats in the stadium. We're presently a mid -table League One team with a dreadful squad, still ill-equiped for what is needed in this division.
This was assembled by people he hired to make the big footballing decisions - something Ellis Short was (rightly) slated for

Previous rating was 4 for this season due to fuck ups.

It's now a 3 after another fuck up in Parkinson.

4/10. Some good PR stuff at the beginning (which you'd expect they'd be able to do) then a multitude of very poor decisions since. Poor buying and selling; the Ticketmaster debacle; the inability to provide a watchable stream on SAFSee; honking strip; uninspiring managerial appointments etc. etc. All in all, I'm rapidly losing interest and honestly can't think of a time where I've been more apathetic towards SAFC.

The main product of safc is supposedly football. On the pitch we have been absolutely f***ing shite since the day Donald took charge of the club and we are currently plummeting down the table with a side assembled under his stewardship thar looks truly horrific. On that basis I would say 0 out of 10.

The main product of safc is supposedly football. On the pitch we have been absolutely f***ing shite since the day Donald took charge of the club and we are currently plummeting down the table with a side assembled under his stewardship thar looks truly horrific. On that basis I would say 0 out of 10.

Absolutely bang-on. I've seen 9's etc on this thread. I'm utterly baffled.
The 3's and 4's are ludicrously generous even, imo.

So 2 overall, then? 😉

Started off very well, that feeling now fading fast. Coming across has a bit clueless with the same failings as Ellis. Its a 3 from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back