Rate Donald’s time as owner so far out of 10

Got the finances under control but has no clue about football either. Said himself he will probably make mistakes due to this being a big club and he hasn't done this before. I would say 6/10 but he should step aside now and move on, done his bit, get your profit and leave it to someone else who has more knowledge.

I don't see him as an owner as he doesn't have the cheddar. I'm sure the plan was to quickly get promotion then flip the club. When that failed he had a decision to make. Sell the club or roll the dice again.

When an incredibly wealthy buyer arrived he's clung to the idea of owning the club when he failed last season and was failing to get promoted this season.

Of all the candidates for manager he's chosen the least expensive and keeping our non-league backroom team. Meth and Juan must be posirively nipping at recent developments because there's absolutely no guarantee of success under Stewie.

Last edited:
3, got rid of a lot of the shite that was draining the club but brought in Ross l and failed to get rid after the play off final resulting in the shit we’re currently in. Clearly clinging on to the club with the hope of a promotion and a higher selling fee.

A promising start. Nonetheless, failed to achieve his own objectives by getting us promoted and selling the club to cash in. Is now rudderless and without a viable long term strategy. 3/10 and falling.

If the second season of Netflix is released (not sure if it was picked up or not) you May see if he is a blagger or genuine.

I used to think he was Solid however this takeover thing is a bit weird, especially with RR reporting it like they did and SD not refuting it.

Back