Quinn and a Chinese Consortium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't take a genius to work out Quinny won't get involved with us or football business wise ever again.

Under different ownership Quinny may have turned out to be a first class CEO. He's a very intelligent man who knows the game. His love affair with us ended when he was misled by Short.

Under different ownership Quinny may have turned out to be a first class CEO. He's a very intelligent man who knows the game. His love affair with us ended when he was misled by Short.
Bollocks man.He was weak as piss with Keane.Short did the right thing when he gave Quinny a Micky Mouse job,having relieved him from Chairman duties.As for his love affair with us,pay him enough and it will return.He made a fortune out of us.

That's misty eyed shite. Quinn failed because Quinn failed. He didn't know what SAFC needed to be in order to be successful in the long term and his chosen path would simply never have led to success. That is clearly evident from his stint as chairman. This determination to blame Short for absolutely everything is getting ridiculous.

Short soon sussed him out.Quinny's well paid cushy number came to a stop so he fucked off back to Ireland,never to be seen again at the SOL,unless getting paid to attend.Some love affair that bastard .

That's misty eyed shite. Quinn failed because Quinn failed. He didn't know what SAFC needed to be in order to be successful in the long term and his chosen path would simply never have led to success. That is clearly evident from his stint as chairman. This determination to blame Short for absolutely everything is getting ridiculous.

Bollocks. Quinn was one of the first in a long line to find out that Uncle Ellis was not necessarily what it said on the tin. And,as for blaming Short, the facts speak for themselves......one person has been in charge for the last 6 or 7 miserable years whilst everyone else has come and gone. If it's not his critically bad management,how have we come to where we are now in an era of unprecedented income for EPL clubs?

Misled by short...proof links etc etc
Short singlehandedly pulled us out of the financial shit that nq and keane had put us in.
Over 60m of debt due to keane buying expensive shit players on big wages and long contracts. None had any resale value.
NQ the football man stood by while keane just bought utter shite culminating in the shameful culmination at sol against bolton.
Short was the one misled allowing nq to persuade him to waste hus hard earned with a basket case loony manager who's one football trick was to buy players.
After keane ran away because he didnt like being accountable short wrote off 56m ( converting losses to capital ) to give us a clean slate. This on top of buying out the dublin drinking team who ran out of money in their desire to feed roy keane ( what rk wants rk gets ).
Short misled quinn...ye gods

Would he still have appointed Bruce? That was his undoing and with hindsight MON too but I wanted MON, not Bruce, his stats as a manager were poor, fuck nars what Quinny was thinking. You should never appoint mates.

There are many reasons why after 10 years in the Premier League, why we only have 2 decent players in the squad....a young keeper and an aging striker

Those reasons consist of every manager we have had plus Quinn and Short.

About the only person without blame is the laughing man who is our current manager...and Short sold him a line

Misled by short...proof links etc etc
Short singlehandedly pulled us out of the financial shit that nq and keane had put us in.
Over 60m of debt due to keane buying expensive shit players on big wages and long contracts. None had any resale value.
NQ the football man stood by while keane just bought utter shite culminating in the shameful culmination at sol against bolton.
Short was the one misled allowing nq to persuade him to waste hus hard earned with a basket case loony manager who's one football trick was to buy players.
After keane ran away because he didnt like being accountable short wrote off 56m ( converting losses to capital ) to give us a clean slate. This on top of buying out the dublin drinking team who ran out of money in their desire to feed roy keane ( what rk wants rk gets ).
Short misled quinn...ye gods

:lol::lol: Keep going,mate...you'll even believe it yourself one of these days.

Bollocks. Quinn was one of the first in a long line to find out that Uncle Ellis was not necessarily what it said on the tin. And,as for blaming Short, the facts speak for themselves......one person has been in charge for the last 6 or 7 miserable years whilst everyone else has come and gone. If it's not his critically bad management,how have we come to where we are now in an era of unprecedented income for EPL clubs?
Whilst I'm not going to get into your critique of short, along with unprecedented income came unprecedented transfer fees and wages. Before you say it I know we've bought some shite, but it does have an impact all the same.

There are many reasons why after 10 years in the Premier League, why we only have 2 decent players in the squad....a young keeper and an aging striker

Those reasons consist of every manager we have had plus Quinn and Short.

About the only person without blame is the laughing man who is our current manager...and Short sold him a line
Laughing boy bears no blame, really? :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

this is correct its a company who deals in metals he is trying to buy
Also Ellis was at a hotel next to Newcastle airport last Thursday for a meeting with 1 local guy and 6 hedgefunders from the city, a good few on here knew about it but said nothing so no data breech there then

Niall did not get what he was promised when the deal was concluded thanks to Ellis new vision of SAFC he basically shafted Quinny and he has not forgot that
there is no truth in the Quinny/Chinese take over, if you remember i said nowt would happen till April or May 17 on the takeover front well at least Ellis is starting to talk to possible investors rather than a takeover.

or so i was told on Monday of last week by a local business guy who may be involved
It's @TerrysChippie isn't it :eek:

Whilst I'm not going to get into your critique of short, along with unprecedented income came unprecedented transfer fees and wages. Before you say it I know we've bought some shite, but it does have an impact all the same.

It does...I get that. But,he's running a business ffs....something he's supposed to be good at.

It does...I get that. But,he's running a business ffs....something he's supposed to be good at.
No body told him he can't run a footy club the way he runs his other enterprises. Of course the daft get didn't bother his arse to ask either.

this is correct its a company who deals in metals he is trying to buy
Also Ellis was at a hotel next to Newcastle airport last Thursday for a meeting with 1 local guy and 6 hedgefunders from the city, a good few on here knew about it but said nothing so no data breech there then

Niall did not get what he was promised when the deal was concluded thanks to Ellis new vision of SAFC he basically shafted Quinny and he has not forgot that
there is no truth in the Quinny/Chinese take over, if you remember i said nowt would happen till April or May 17 on the takeover front well at least Ellis is starting to talk to possible investors rather than a takeover.

or so i was told on Monday of last week by a local business guy who may be involved
You are not so daft Madbob. Im not in the know at all but bizarely through a strange source heard something along those lines.

In my view the path Drumaville set us on is the same path that's led to destruction.

Drumaville arrived late to the 'only way to premier league success is throwing money at it' fashion. But by the time they got started the premier league and FIFA were well on the way to FFP and 'how the hell do we stop this'

But we needed instant improvement so they threw money at the best they could get at the time.

We have never recovered from that methodology of staying in premier League. And the snowball took over rolling downhill itself eventually where relegation would be catastrophic so Ellis puts £20m a season to ensure we stayed up and it's become a cycle they for whatever reason couldn't pull out of.

In my view the path Drumaville set us on is the same path that's led to destruction.

Drumaville arrived late to the 'only way to premier league success is throwing money at it' fashion. But by the time they got started the premier league and FIFA were well on the way to FFP and 'how the hell do we stop this'

But we needed instant improvement so they threw money at the best they could get at the time.

We have never recovered from that methodology of staying in premier League. And the snowball took over rolling downhill itself eventually where relegation would be catastrophic so Ellis puts £20m a season to ensure we stayed up and it's become a cycle they for whatever reason couldn't pull out of.

Fair post. Drumaville had too much belief in Keano. He'd done wonders in the promotion season, and 'just' staying up was considered an achievement first season. Roy demanded more, and it wasn't spent well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back