Quinn and a Chinese Consortium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let you lot know this is not bullshit, it is in part very true, an ex SAFC FA cup winner put Quinny in touch with these guy's and talks were held in London about 6 weeks ago.
It went no further than talks, as it was deemed not in the clubs best interest and the new offer had already started it's due diligence.
Sorry but Billy Bob was right.
and this info came from the FA cup winners own mouth last week.
How many sherberts had the FA Cup winner had at this point?

Flitty is mad Bob
Ah there you go, explains everything.

I heard Quinn had an American Bank Backing him. Short wouldn't entertain him.
Wouldn’t be a surprise, I reckon the new owners will try and get us up then spin us on.
The mention of hedge fund/private equity points in this area. The real problems arise if they don’t take us up. They won’t want to stick around.

I don’t know for sure but I have a feeling that perhaps Ellis Short has a downer on Nial Quinn.
Could it be he (Short) somehow blames Quinny for spinning him the tale and prospects, that first got him involved with SAFC and his subsequent demise as a football club owner and financial costs to himself?

I don’t know for sure but I have a feeling that perhaps Ellis Short has a downer on Nial Quinn.
Could it be he (Short) somehow blames Quinny for spinning him the tale and prospects, that first got him involved with SAFC and his subsequent demise as a football club owner and financial costs to himself?

Surely Short can write off his losses to tax. Any finance people about?

I agree in your thinking that there is no love lost between Short and Quinn, and I have a suspicion that Short chased Quinn as he couldn't justify the wage he was taking from the club for what Short saw as very little input from Quinn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back