Quinn and a Chinese Consortium

Status
Not open for further replies.

If the darts team lads have heard of it then it's happening. I welcome our new Chinese overlords* with open arms.

* A great bunch of lads.
They are mates with North Korea too. First signing is Kim Jong-Un (nailed on) Best footballer the planet has ever seen by all accounts and even better at golf. Owner of the tallest flap pole on the planet too!

Red Army Red Army

Wish we still sang that. It's much better than red and white army. I suppose red army is similar to Ha'way the lads when we sing it fast though.

Might be some truth in it . I saw this crowd of autograph hunters this morning just as they spotted John O'Shea leaving the AOL.

Logon or register to see this image

Looks like a red card protest marra.

i truly think it will be new shareholders not a takeover and Quinny will never come back other than to watch or commentate

I actually hope you are right as i don't like the idea of a chinese owner (purely based on evidence of difficulties at other clubs with foreign ownership).

There is however some movement in this area.

i truly think it will be new shareholders not a takeover and Quinny will never come back other than to watch or commentate

This will not be the best outcome for us imo,....I'd like to see Short gone altogether.

If Quinny is allowed again to make himself the top paid chairman in the Premier League he'll be back like a shot.He'll then prove again he is soft as shite and get paid off again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back