PS5 Or Xbox series x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preordered the Series X this morning
I was on the fence between the series x and ps5 but I'd imagine yesterday annoucement with buying Bethesda means that gamepass is gonna be absolutely ridiculous value and the one ps5 game I really liked the look of (deathloop) will definitely come over at some point as MS now own the studio . So it's made my mind up

Xbox seems to be a lot easier for people to get hold of than a PS5 was, a sign that Sony are still way ahead like they were with PS4?

They are, but I think the two are unrelated. Xbox simply prepared better for launch.
Both been poor launching preorder, smyths, Game have been down since 10am.
Amazon sold out in minutes, some other retailers cancelling preorders.
Cant even get them on Microsofts own site.

Been rumours that both Sony and Microsoft have allocated less units of the standards to push digital only consoles.

Digital ones are strange mind, you will have to pay about £10-£15 more per game and you wont be able to play any PS4 games on them as has no disc drive.

Any shops dong the deal where you pay over 24 months and get the console and game pass ultimate? I can only see buy separately.

Going to be a few unhappy people in a couple of months, sales of the Xbox One X are through the roof on amazon.com. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back