PS5 Or Xbox series x

Isn’t the Xbox one generation continuing for a few years anyways? Sure I read they’re still going to release new games for Xbox One & PS4 for the next few years.
Aye there are too many of both for publishers to just abandon them. FIFA only stopped being made for the PS3 and 360 with FIFA 19!

I’m thinking my decision may end up being purely on availability. Shame the xbox controller doesn’t match the PS5 one and on the other hand the Xbox game pass seems a no brainer which Sony aren’t even trying to match.

I’m thinking my decision may end up being purely on availability. Shame the xbox controller doesn’t match the PS5 one and on the other hand the Xbox game pass seems a no brainer which Sony aren’t even trying to match.

Game pass ultimate is great. If you're a new customer you can get it for very cheap.

I pay about a fiver a month on average to extend mine though. Still worth it.

Game pass ultimate is great. If you're a new customer you can get it for very cheap.

I pay about a fiver a month on average to extend mine though. Still worth it.
If your already a gamepass subscriber buy a 12 month ea access pass from shopto or cdkeys for about 15-16 quid and when you redeem the key it will auto convert it to 4 month gamepass

Well after always having a PlayStation through 1 to 4 I’m now xbox purely because I’ve managed to get one.

It’s a better console IMO! You’ll enjoy it.

read up carefully on game pass etc and you can save a fortune!

probably already mentioned in this thread but essentially you buy up to 3 years of Xbox live (equivalent of PlayStation plus) then you can tag on Xbox game pass ultimate (equivalent to PlayStation now…but better!) and you end up with both for 3 years!

Back