PS5 Or Xbox series x

Apparently the disc version is going to be £380 and the digital £280. Mental if true. Any idea if the spec on the two consoles is going to be much different? Also, if I buy disk version can I still download games? Apologies
For PS5? Those prices seem a bit low to me. We’ll find out tomorrow I guess.
disk and disk less version are the same spec and yes you can still download games if
You get the disk version.

For PS5? Those prices seem a bit low to me. We’ll find out tomorrow I guess.
disk and disk less version are the same spec and yes you can still download games if
You get the disk version.
Yeah mate, from a lot of reputable sources too! Bizarre given the PS4 is still pricey.

Apparently the disc version is going to be £380 and the digital £280. Mental if true. Any idea if the spec on the two consoles is going to be much different? Also, if I buy disk version can I still download games? Apologies
Spec is the same except the disc drive. Yes you can still download games on the disc version. If those are the prices I'll be going ahead with my preorder.

Anyone managed to preorder a Xbox yet? In a virtual queue at Curry’s me
Aye got one from Microsoft , kept crashing out a couple of times but once it was in me basket it was alright .

Game website had me in an hours wait and Argos just crashed constantly

Anyone managed to preorder a Xbox yet? In a virtual queue at Curry’s me
Got it from Amazon, but they've sold out now. Argos was working for me as well but I went with Amazon
Aye got one from Microsoft , kept crashing out a couple of times but once it was in me basket it was alright .

Game website had me in an hours wait and Argos just crashed constantly
Microsoft store just redirected me to Currys or Smyths, and I couldn't get on any of them

Got it from Amazon, but they've sold out now. Argos was working for me as well but I went with Amazon

Microsoft store just redirected me to Currys or Smyths, and I couldn't get on any of them
I had them all open about 5 to 8 and just kept refreshing them. Ms store was only one that seemed to work for me and I had an hour wait in the game one.

Amazon never even showed any for sale at all for me
I had them all open about 5 to 8 and just kept refreshing them. Ms store was only one that seemed to work for me and I had an hour wait in the game one.

Link direct for ms store if anyone wants it , they seem to have some still

Last edited:

Link direct for ms store if anyone wants it , they seem to have some still

It actually gives me to option to buy it direct from the MS store now. I'm sorted though now anyway. I had £20 in credit on the MS store, I'll just have to buy a game with it

Back