PS5 Or Xbox series x

I think if you're going to get a console then surely the main pull are exclusive games that can't be played anywhere else For that reason I think playstation has offered better this generation and up to this point seems to have a better base than xbox on that front. Xbox has signed a lot of new studios for the next generation so we'll see what they can offer in the games department. I'd quite happily move to xbox or simply buy one as well lif the games were great.
Ive been debating a Ps4 to play with me mates from back home. Is it worth it with the PS5 on the horizon?

All the major games from PS4 are supposed to be playable on PS5. If you can hold out 4 or 5 month then you'll save a couple hundred quid not buying a PS4. If a couple hundred isn't a big hit in the pocket for you then you can play all the exclusives now which are mostly up for 15 quid.

Last edited:
Think I will go Xbox series x, I had Xbox one and ps4 this generation barely played the ps4 just played exclusives mostly, Xbox is where all my mates are and game pass is class so I will get an Xbox, will still end up with a ps5 at some point like.

I think if you're going to get a console then surely the main pull are exclusive games that can't be played anywhere else For that reason I think playstation has offered better this generation and up to this point seems to have a better base than xbox on that front. Xbox has signed a lot of new studios for the next generation so we'll see what they can offer in the games department. I'd quite happily move to xbox or simply buy one as well lif the games were great.

All the major games from PS4 are supposed to be playable on PS5. If you can hold out 4 or 5 month then you'll save a couple hundred quid not buying a PS4. If a couple hundred isn't a big hit in the pocket for you then you can play all the exclusives now which are mostly up for 15 quid.
Aye think I'm best off waiting, which is nightmare for an impatient twat like me. :lol:

I’ll probs stick with PlayStation. I did fancy an Xbox for forza and sea of thieves. I’ll wait a while though, I waited for the PS4 pro rather than get a ps4.

I like both Xbox and PlayStation and over time will likely get both of the new consoles but The more I read about the new generation the more I think Xbox seem to be more on the ball with it . Smart delivery , bundling xcloud with gamepass and backwards compatibility

If their games showcase next week is decent then I think they have a chance to win over a lot of PlayStation users

In the last few weeks we've had TLOU2 and now Ghost of Tsushima on PS4 - two massive exclusives with the Xbox getting nowt. Sony's studios are a class apart and there's nothing to suggest that will change in the next generation.

In the last few weeks we've had TLOU2 and now Ghost of Tsushima on PS4 - two massive exclusives with the Xbox getting nowt. Sony's studios are a class apart and there's nothing to suggest that will change in the next generation.

The trailer for Scorn looked immense. Halo Infinite is already announced and they have a full first party showcase today.

Therefore, I disagree.

I've always had Xbox, but got a PS4 this year purely because that's the console every I know has got. For that reason, i'll be going PS5.

Actually prefer the Xbox pads, but other than that and the exclusives it's much of a muchness.

Had an xbox one from 2015 to early 2020 and never played a single exclusive.

With the exception of forza and possibly sea of thieves i reckon ps4 does have the best exclusives by a mile but Xbox has spent the past couple of years buying up games studios and with their showcase today they’ve a chance to show if they can catch up with the exclusives and win over people like me who is on the fence with what new console to get.

Back