PS5 Or Xbox series x

I've pretty much always been xbox since the 360 but picked up a ps4 earlier this year to try the exclusives and I'm definitely swaying towards the PS5 but will wait to see more announcements from em both before deciding. Microsoft definitely look like they have learnt from their shambles of an xbox one launch

Series X looks like it will be more powerful spec wise but for me with the exception of Forza the Playstation has much much better exclusives. That new ps5 joypad looks like it may have some decent features as well .

I'll be doing what I did in this gen. Xbox first because that's what most of my mates get, not to mention I'm subbed for Game Pass Ultimate until January 2020. I'll get the PS5 in a few years time maybes when/if there's a new model, along with some of the exclusives

Leaning towards the PS5 but I'm waiting for more information. I had a 360, then went to the PS4 so I'm not really wedded to either system. I eventually did get the latest Xbox, but their only exclusive I really care about is Forza.

Ive been debating a Ps4 to play with me mates from back home. Is it worth it with the PS5 on the horizon?

Back