Proof of the after life

And you don't have any proof that there's life after death - bearing in mind there's a lot more dead people than alive ones, you'd think theres be some evidence, ignoring the ridiculous 'ghost' type TV shows.

Life after death is, in my view, a story told to children to comfort them when their hamster dies, any adult who believes it is either deeply religious, simple minded or both.

Plenty recall past lives.

Aye but I was alive as were you. It happened because I’m told it happened. I felt nothing. I’ve been there. I can speak with absolute confidence and hardly anyone else is in that position

But you can't remember being one year old, but you were once, and you experienced it.

That's just lucid dreaming man.

Flying all owa, and then watching myself sleeping before zooming back in?

deja vu confuses me like, yano when you experience deja vu and you just know its happened before

its as if life is a never ending circle, once you die you are born again and have the same life

deja vu confuses me like, yano when you experience deja vu and you just know its happened before

its as if life is a never ending circle, once you die you are born again and have the same life

But you can't remember being one year old, but you were once, and you experienced it.

Flying all owa, and then watching myself sleeping before zooming back in?
Yup. I once walked to the bathroom in my sleep and 100% thought I was awake. The only thing that alerted me to the fact I was dreaming was that the light switch was missing.

What's more probable, that you were dreaming or "flying about outside of your body"? You're a smart fella, you know the answer.

Yup. I once walked to the bathroom in my sleep and 100% thought I was awake. The only thing that alerted me to the fact as was dreaming was that the light switch was missing.

What's more probable, that you were dreaming or "flying about outside of your body"? You're a smart fella, you know the answer.

Did you then turn round and see yourself still lying in bed asleep?

Choosing to gan out for a fly isn't dreaming. It also knacks when you back.

He wasn't dead so he is talking shite. The brain will quite obviously do some weird shit while you are in the process of dying. The scary part of it all is that isn't it the hearing that's supposed to the last thing to go? Does that mean you can technically hear and process what is being said before actually going off forever?
Probly , the Buddhists pray over the body for 3 days reminding the spirit it is in the Bardo of rebirth and to choose a human form

Aye but I was alive as were you. It happened because I’m told it happened. I felt nothing. I’ve been there. I can speak with absolute confidence and hardly anyone else is in that position
Perhaps you were instantly obliterated by the revelation of your karma . The guy in question potentially trained to maintain his awareness ( Hindu and an arty type ) . Get the meditation bench out mate or youre coming back as a hedgehog ;)

Last edited:
There was a test done with someone who claimed to do this, the test involved he had to see what number was written on top of the cupboard, he failed obviously. There is no evidence what so ever that this is a real thing just peoples unverified claims. I've just double checked google and there is still no evidence its a real thing. Sorry mate it was just in your imagination. You can believe it if you want but your wrong.

There was a test done with someone who claimed to do this, the test involved he had to see what number was written on top of the cupboard, he failed obviously. There is no evidence what so ever that this is a real thing just peoples unverified claims. I've just double checked google and there is still no evidence its a real thing. Sorry mate it was just in your imagination. You can believe it if you want but your wrong.

That's not the same as choosing to go flying all owa whilst your body sleeps. That was a test on people who were out cold in hospital iirc.

That's not the same as choosing to go flying all owa whilst your body sleeps. That was a test on people who were out cold in hospital iirc.
So can you provide any evidence that science has confirmed it to be true?

Can't think of anything worse than the thought of life after death - once is enough!

Back