Proof of the after life

Tbf, that's just a presumption. You have no evidence to support that.

And you don't have any proof that there's life after death - bearing in mind there's a lot more dead people than alive ones, you'd think theres be some evidence, ignoring the ridiculous 'ghost' type TV shows.

Life after death is, in my view, a story told to children to comfort them when their hamster dies, any adult who believes it is either deeply religious, simple minded or both.

And you don't have any proof that there's life after death
Neither of us do, which is why it's important to be open-minded yet sceptical.

Life after death is, in my view, a story told to children to comfort them when their hamster dies, any adult who believes it is either deeply religious, simple minded or both.
You've based your view on a lack of evidence then call others simple-minded. Huge contradiction there mate.

Does anyone still read the daily mail? Does anyone still believe what it says?
The trouble with 73 virgins is it would be trainspotters and young politically minded people.
They wouldn’t last me long, even at my age. Then you are dead forever, not a good deal, where the hell would they find 72 (or 73) virgins in Shields and Sunderland together. I bet I would get stuck with a used one. Used virgins for sale, that doesn’t sound right at all.

Does anyone still read the daily mail? Does anyone still believe what it says?

They wouldn’t last me long, even at my age. Then you are dead forever, not a good deal, where the hell would they find 72 (or 73) virgins in Shields and Sunderland together. I bet I would get stuck with a used one. Used virgins for sale, that doesn’t sound right at all.
The SMB .......;)

That's grim like!!!

Once the neurological stage begins there are likely to be internal experiences of light, hence the often quoted tunnel of white light for NDEs. One interesting part of his experience was about being in a vacuity. This would make sense as the sense of time would have really slowed down and the sense of dimension gone. Eight minutes to the outside world would probably feel like much longer to the person dying. The ability of the brain to conceptualise will have ended so there is unlikely to be any fear, just a serene sense of peace. Might not be too bad to be honest with the final slip into the infinite not even noticed.

I had to be resuscitated after my heart stopped when I was 21. Think it was done for nearly 4 minutes. No memory whatsoever of anything other than the accident then waking up. It’s bollocks that.

Research has shown about half of resuscitations experience some form of recollection of their death with conscious awareness lasting up to 3 mins after the heart stops beating.

Your experience might be due to having an inferior brain which shut down earlier than others.

Research has shown about half of resuscitations experience some form of recollection of their death with conscious awareness lasting up to 3 mins after the heart stops beating.

Your experience might be due to having an inferior brain which shut down earlier than others.
Well it clearly didn’t mate otherwise I wouldn’t be here now.

I had to be resuscitated after my heart stopped when I was 21. Think it was done for nearly 4 minutes. No memory whatsoever of anything other than the accident then waking up. It’s bollocks that.

Memory is a particular part of the brain. I have no memories before the age of two-and-a-half but was apparently alive and well.

You can't.

I can. Haven't done it for years mind.

You cant fly about outside your body its just your imagination. There has been science tests done and its been proven beyond doubt that people cant do this.

Wrong.

ffs :lol:

Of course but it is also possible to have had an experience of which you have no memory.

No memory does not equate to no experience.
Aye but I was alive as were you. It happened because I’m told it happened. I felt nothing. I’ve been there. I can speak with absolute confidence and hardly anyone else is in that position

Back