Proof of the after life

I had to be resuscitated after my heart stopped when I was 21. Think it was done for nearly 4 minutes. No memory whatsoever of anything other than the accident then waking up. It’s bollocks that.

Means this life is your last marra. You must have already had plenty others.

He wasn't dead so he is talking shite. The brain will quite obviously do some weird shit while you are in the process of dying. The scary part of it all is that isn't it the hearing that's supposed to the last thing to go? Does that mean you can technically hear and process what is being said before actually going off forever?

Yes. It's why nurses tell you to keep talking as normal when the patient is dead cos if you say "thank fuck for that" they'll hear it.

When you die, that's it, you're dead, pretending there's anything further is like telling the kids to behave and if they're good you'll take them to McDonalds or something later.

How do you know?

Means this life is your last marra. You must have already had plenty others.

Yes. It's why nurses tell you to keep talking as normal when the patient is dead cos if you say "thank fuck for that" they'll hear it.

How do you know?
I know. I’ve been there. I have no memories of before i was born and therefore possible when my brain is finally starved of oxygen it’ll be exactly the same.

He wasn't dead so he is talking shite. The brain will quite obviously do some weird shit while you are in the process of dying. The scary part of it all is that isn't it the hearing that's supposed to the last thing to go? Does that mean you can technically hear and process what is being said before actually going off forever?

It may be the last of the external senses to function but whether the brain can actually analyse sounds by then in another matter. When the external signs have ended such as breathing and heartbeat there will still be some time to go as the brain cells gradually go silent and die. As the oxygen level drops they will go silent first and as the oxygen level drops further will start to die. So it's a process that takes time and I did read somewhere it could be up to 8 minutes before cell death begins which is why paramedics place ice packs around the brain to slow down the process.

It may be the last of the external senses to function but whether the brain can actually analyse sounds by then in another matter. When the external signs have ended such as breathing and heartbeat there will still be some time to go as the brain cells gradually go silent and die. As the oxygen level drops they will go silent first and as the oxygen level drops further will start to die. So it's a process that takes time and I did read somewhere it could be up to 8 minutes before cell death begins which is why paramedics place ice packs around the brain to slow down the process.

That's grim like!!!

I don't. I just think if you can fly about outside your body then it's not illogical to think you can live after your vehicle packs up.
You cant fly about outside your body its just your imagination. There has been science tests done and its been proven beyond doubt that people cant do this.

Not looking hoping its a picture of a pint
His artwork is fantastic and worth a look shame the page takes ages to load though. I'd copy and paste it but I'm on my works PC right now and it takes forever to open the page.

Edit: just tried to copy & paste but it didnt work :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Back