Proof of the after life

Yes, I had an experience like that around 40 years ago and to be fair it was such an experience that I've never forgotten it. I was hovering above myself in bed when I was asleep and on 'returning to my body' it was with a bit of a shock. It was very vivid. At the time I probably thought as DM does as a possibility (or that it may have been a dream) because that is the nature of the experience but over time I've abandoned the concept that there is an entity within this body, a soul, spirit or being even if there is consciousness. In fact I haven't believed that for a very long time. I just think I had a very vivid dream.

Another experience I had as a kid was waking up with a jolt because an icy cold hand suddenly touched my face. I clearly felt the fingers press down against my cheek, it was a definite physical feeling. I opened my eyes, my heart racing, but threre was nothing there and as I jumped up, I felt the hand move away. That bit was no longer a dream, something I could not see had touched my face. I had no idea who or what it was, but I knew I was in the room alone.

I sat there in shock with adrenaline pumping, when I noticed severe pain in my upper arm, then pins and needles in the rest. When I grabbed my arm it was cold and numb.

After a few minutes, I pieced together what had happened. I had rolled over in my sleep with my head resting on my upper arm and the lower arm in the air. The weight of my head had stopped blood flowing so after a while my hand went cold and limp, causing it to drop on my face. There was no feeling in it so I was not aware it was mine. As I jumped up, I moved my own arm so ‘the thing’ disappeared.

I will always remember telling my dad that years later, and I can’t think of many times he has laughed more.

Sounds remarkably similar to the experience I had when off my tits on ketemine.

It was probably just the drugs cocktail they pumped him with in an attempt to save his life.

Back