Proof of the after life

Came to post this. DMT basically simulates death. The massive doses of it that rush through the brain at the point of death are enough to simulate eternity in your mind in heaven or hell.
A time altering drug ey.. no thanks I've heard a few stories on here about that drug. Trippy shit.

I was very ill as a youngster, and did have a near death experience. I was above my body looking down, and watching the nurses, and doctor. It was very fleeting, but very weird. I was also saved from drowning as bairn, and all sorts goes through your mind in pictures, just like they say. It's weird as heck for both occasions, but I guess some people are more prone to the auto suggestion than others.

Few jealous non flyers on here.
You have a term for it, flyer or flyers. You do realise you don't actually leave your body don't you? Its like flat earth man. Yes I believe in Aliens many people do but flying around outside your body is bonkers.

You have a term for it, flyer or flyers. You do realise you don't actually leave your body don't you? Its like flat earth man. Yes I believe in Aliens many people do but flying around outside your body is bonkers.

Marra, I've looked down on my body. Even pulling my eyelids open and that, before flying off.

Nee aliens.

Best way to describe it is a force marra. Basically power of the mind I guess.
So basically you're a Jedi. :cool:

was also saved from drowning as bairn, and all sorts goes through your mind in pictures, just like they say.
I've had the whole "life flashing before your eyes" thing like. I decided to climb the cliffs at South Shields beach one Summer, got to the top, it's a 45 degree f***ing sandbank. Tried to shimmy up on my arse, went sliding down towards the cliff edge on the loose sand. Luckily reached out and grabbed the only tuft of grass for 100m. Suddenly saw my parents, dog, schoolmates, girlfriend etc all flashing through my head at the same time.

I think it's the brain's way of doing a "scan" or something trying to find information that'll help in the situation. Very surreal.

Last edited:
Anyone who sincerely believes that they can have "out of body experiences" (or are desperate for others to think they can) could easily prove it.

Get in a bed, have someone put a message on a high shelf, float out of body, recite message, claim Nobel prize and millions of pounds.

You'll note that nobody who makes these ridiculous claims has ever tried to prove their mythical ability, because it's f***ing bullshit

Anyone who sincerely believes that they can have "out of body experiences" (or are desperate for others to think they can) could easily prove it.

Get in a bed, have someone put a message on a high shelf, float out of body, recite message, claim Nobel prize and millions of pounds.

You'll note that nobody who makes these ridiculous claims has ever tried to prove their mythical ability, because it's f***ing bullshit

:lol:

I had to be resuscitated after my heart stopped when I was 21. Think it was done for nearly 4 minutes. No memory whatsoever of anything other than the accident then waking up. It’s bollocks that.
Because they took out your brain while you were out... your posts on these threads are evidence of that...

I've been banned on here before it was like being in limbo for 2 months I was 'lost' but when my bans expired it was like the after life was real and I had another chance. Ha'way the afterlife.

That crack I made earlier was just a daft joke but seriously, what makes you think your experience will be the same as everyone else who is resuscitated after heart failure?
Well I’d imagine it won’t be. So I’m basing my opinion on the fact my heart has stopped, I’ve been through it and there is no medical evidence to give any indication there is an afterlife. You can’t blame me for that surely?

I’d love to believe I have a future but through my experience I think when I’m gone I’m gone. Also the fact I can’t remember a thing before I was born is proof it’s possible there is a state of nothing.

Back