Police love travellers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunate accident for third time.
But as I said last time the council where breaking the law ‘public land’ like you say. Read your by laws that’s why they can’t move them. Oh and don’t drive your q5 into a caravan as your a man of education and only uneducated people would do that.

Google travellers doing good am sure you would find something mate.
Also look across hundreds of my posts and find one where I say they do good.
Sums it up exactly. Playing the law. f***ing leeches.

And I told you my family have done a lot for the community. And charity.

No you said "My family who are travellers have done a lot for the boxing community mate"

You never mentioned charity, sounds more like just fund raising for a boxing club.

I'd love to hear of an organisation within the travelling community that is dedicated to raising money for charity, or go out and about cleaning up beaches or something for the homeless, you know, selflessly supporting the community.

No you said "My family who are travellers have done a lot for the boxing community mate"

You never mentioned charity, sounds more like just fund raising for a boxing club.

I'd love to hear of an organisation within the travelling community that is dedicated to raising money for charity, or go out and about cleaning up beaches or something for the homeless, you know, selflessly supporting the community.
No mate they are pro boxers and promoters who donate time and money to doing charity work both in and out of boxing. I told you just google it as that’s what I would have to do. But you said no. End of story really. You can’t be that bothered about finding one if your only asking me, one thick person.

Hope this helps.

Exactly mate. Good post, everyone is there to be judged these days. Even us in the north east are still regarded as cap wearing whippet racing thick heeds by some other parts of the country. My only issue is when some other posters say that ‘all’ travellers are this and that. When we ‘all’ know that this ain’t true. Maybe ‘all’ they have encountered or heard about on here more like. Using the words like ‘all’ or ‘everyone of them’ or the ‘whole lot’ is pretty much out and out prejudice and extremism at its worse. If this thread was about any other culture and these extremists views were posted, it would have been pulled imo. Like I have said to anyone on here show me a trait of the traveller that exists only in that culture and is not a problem for the rest of society and I will happily admit I’m wrong. Just as an example.
Littering ‘gypsy scum’ seems to be a big issue for some posters. Even though it’s repeated over and over again on here about the litter problem in Sunderland, not just the country lanes. The city centre. There are clean up campaigns on going throughout the city year on year but if someone from sheels came on this forum and said ‘all you mackems are littering dirty scum’ am sure they would be banned.

This happens outside the travelling community though.

100% true.

100% true?. Well thank God you've finally admitted you're fishing.

This traveller shi t is getting about as boring as @dangermows with his endless daily mail links

Last edited:
How’s that Fred. So one thread and I’m an idiot? Where does that leave you pal?

Yes, you're fighting a lost cause. People don't dislike travellers for no reason. Any experience I've (& pretty much everyone else on here, for that matter) ever had with them has been a negative one. Anything I've ever heard about them has been about them being utter scum.

Where does that leave me? It leaves me basing my opinion on them from their filthy, disgusting behaviour. Pal.

No mate they are pro boxers and promoters who donate time and money to doing charity work both in and out of boxing. I told you just google it as that’s what I would have to do. But you said no. End of story really. You can’t be that bothered about finding one if your only asking me, one thick person.

Hope this helps.

You keep saying not all travellers are the same, yet when asked to prove it, you can't, like I said earlier, it speaks volumes.

You keep saying not all travellers are the same, yet when asked to prove it, you can't, like I said earlier, it speaks volumes.
But why should I prove it mate. Look at the op Pal. It’s like me saying to you prove your family are good. Your not the sharpest tool in the box are you? And that’s something coming from me.

Understand russels teapot, the burden of proof is on you.
I’m not saying a teapot orbits the sun though am saying not all travellers are the same.?

It’s like standing chest high in the Pacific Ocean and you saying to me, “prove the ocean exists”. Iirc. (From google)

How can all travellers be the same ya beaut.

I love a good smb flat earther/creationistic comeback like I must say. So respect to you mate.

I’m not saying a teapot orbits the sun though am saying not all travellers are the same.?

It’s like standing chest high in the Pacific Ocean and you saying to me, “prove the ocean exists”. Iirc. (From google)

How can all travellers be the same ya beaut.

I love a good smb flat earther/creationistic comeback like I must say. So respect to you mate.

and you have the audacity to dish out insults, questioning peoples intelligence :lol:

I think it'd be better if you stayed out of these threads, you're not doing the travelling community any favours.

and you have the audacity to dish out insults, questioning peoples intelligence :lol:

I think it'd be better if you stayed out of these threads, you're not doing the travelling community any favours.
Your input as been fantastic on this thread mate. It would not surprise me if it went viral with you quick snappy wit! The way you answer questions with questions or non statements has me gushing.
I started the thread with a headline from a newspaper. Did you notice you commented and the thread died after pages of interaction. You have a habit of killing threads with your pretentious wisdom and quotes.

Your input as been fantastic on this thread mate. It would not surprise me if it went viral with you quick snappy wit! The way you answer questions with questions or non statements has me gushing.
I started the thread with a headline from a newspaper. Did you notice you commented and the thread died after pages of interaction. You have a habit of killing threads with your pretentious wisdom and quotes.

I simply asked you to back up what you were claiming, you couldn't. I think that says far more about you than anything you've said ever about me.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back