Police love travellers.

Discussion in 'SMB' started by the boot, Aug 9, 2018.

1. the boot

the boot Central Defender

2. LondonMackem

LondonMackem Winger

Pikeys moved in on a nearby green to my mrs’ work recently. Thank god they were moved on sharpish. The fuckers were always in the local shops trying to nick things and generally being arseholes, as per the norm.

3. Travelers want people to respect their way of life, tradition and culture. But yet they have no respect towards other people or towns and villages.

4. itscoldinhere

itscoldinhere Winger

Way of life? Travel about pay no tax thieve from people and intimidate and shoddy tarmac jobs

5. ErichZann

ErichZann Winger

Modern travellers are not real travellers - they are charvers.

6. MackneyHackem

MackneyHackem Central Defender

'Way of life' aye good one.

Irish lad at my old work used to go on about it being 'their way of life' and 'yeah but that's their culture' when I'd talk about them smashing up peoples businesses, nicking stuff, drowning horses and punching the fuck out of people.

Ian Huntley's way of life was to murder little lasses, we should respect his culture imo.

7. bobpc30

bobpc30 Midfield

They still do not know what a bin is.

Pricey and Bishop Boy like this.
  8. Snaggletooth

Snaggletooth Central Defender Contributor

Might want to reword thst last paragraph mind...

Morse likes this.
  9. OOOSH YEAH

OOOSH YEAH Central Defender

Or a toilet. They shit all over.

The Falcon, Bishop Boy and bobpc30 like this.
  10. monkeytassle

monkeytassle Striker

I got banned for starting a travellers thread. Just saying

the veteran and Brian Griffin like this.
  11. the boot

the boot Central Defender

No you never. You were offensive and tar every traveller with the same brush so I imagine that’s why.

THELORDRODWELL likes this.
  12. Spennymackem1981

Spennymackem1981 Central Defender

salt of the earth etc etc...

part of our lasses job is Visiting the Traveller sites in C Durham from what she tells me about work they are fucking nuts....the ones in darlo C durham refused to help them with as they are that bad

they are scruffy wankers IMO...and the lasses dress like sluts and are numb as fuck

the veteran and Bishop Boy like this.
  13. monkeytassle

monkeytassle Striker

Yep. Yes I did.

14. nyron4england

nyron4england Winger

they're a nightmare if they go on a night out, used to always be out in Bishop and Darlo giving it the big one, causing unnecessary trouble in a group then generally kicking someone smalls head in to make them look git hard.

Bishop Boy likes this.
  15. Spennymackem1981

strange breed

16. nyron4england

nyron4england Winger

anyway, i disagree with the OP's title. The police don't love travellers, they dislike them because they endlessly use up police time and generally put fuck all into the system, tax dodging fuckers.

jedi_toaster and Bishop Boy like this.
  17. This what I mean. They have no respect for anyone but call discrimination when anyone challenges them on how they live.

18. nyron4england

nyron4england Winger

bish marketplace on a saturday night would be like a Jennings Ford transit showroom

19. Spennymackem1981

that rich bloke seems to be doing good things with Bishop...need to get rid of that pub from the high street though...few month back ther was a bloke pissed as a fart lying asleep outside of there at roughly 11:30am

20. HANDSOME_DAN

HANDSOME_DAN Central Defender

Don’t rise to the bait this early in the day, you will be going nuclear by tea time