Police love travellers.

But I would just google it. My family who are travellers have done a lot for the boxing community mate.

Every traveller. Why can’t people just admit that not all travellers are scum. It’s beyond me but then again I’m thick. Can anyone else on the sidelines understand what I’m saying??? I reckon people don’t dare agree.
The one gypsy lad who posted on here was a canny lad!!! So I know at least 3 that’s good.

For every traveller bad story I will give you five non travelling doing the same. And probably by five posters on here.
Please pick drunken and disorderly as that would be easy.
I find the generalisation of Travellers disturbing. The same type of generalisation was used by the Nazi's to kill many of them in WW2.

Yes, people are allowed an opinion on the dodgy stuff 'some' Travellers get up to but don't tar and feather the whole community.

I find the generalisation of Travellers disturbing. The same type of generalisation was used by the Nazi's to kill many of them in WW2.

Yes, people are allowed an opinion on the dodgy stuff 'some' Travellers get up to but don't tar and feather the whole community.
Thank you matey. When will people realise it’s wrong to do this to any group of people, old, female, gays, Muslims, Jews. Etc etc
The best of it is these posts are made by no doubt educated people.

I simply asked you to back up what you were claiming, you couldn't. I think that says far more about you than anything you've said ever about me.

;)
Are you sure your educated?
You asked me to back up me saying travellers do good for the community!!!? Wtf. Where the hell did I say that mate? All I’m saying is not all travellers are the same and then your whacking on about proving it so you can use your Russell teapot theory that you just learned about. Am out mate.

Are you sure your educated?
You asked me to back up me saying travellers do good for the community!!!? Wtf. Where the hell did I say that mate? All I’m saying is not all travellers are the same and then your whacking on about proving it so you can use your Russell teapot theory that you just learned about. Am out mate.
You’re

It's not a generalisation when the facts are clearly stacked heavily against them. It's a fact.

Maybe because the whole Traveller community acts as one,
as per when police and authorities visit a Traveller site only to be met with widespread threats and aggression.

Maybe because the whole Traveller community acts as one,
as per when police and authorities visit a Traveller site only to be met with widespread threats and aggression.
But they don't act as one though do they. Does a one year old toddler or a bed ridden old woman act aggressively and throw threats at the police? As I said earlier, you cannot tar and feather whole communities.
I find the level of hate directed at them disturbing. Maybe if people were less hateful towards them, there would be less conflict and closing of ranks on both sides and more social cohesion.

Back