Police love travellers.

So did they stop fans who never caused trouble on the terraces? Or just the trouble makers?

Whose talking about stopping all travellers? The point of the thread was that police are to afraid/ reluctant to tackle traveller criminality. In football they recognised and addressed a deep rooted cultural problem and implemented policy changes which impacted every football fan - many of which resented the changes and still do - but you can’t argue that it was largely successful

Right I will try this way mate. Give me a chance. Terrorism extremism and hatered to infedels are far higher with Isis than the Muslim community as a whole. I think we can all agree on that. We can all agree that attitudes to every day Muslims even if they don’t agree with all of our traditions and customs and vice verse is one of tolerance. If we treated everyday Muslims with the attitude we treat Isis well my friend we would all be trump supporting Americans. Therefore can you not accept the fact that some travellers pay there way as in council tax in a house then travel during the summer months in fitting with their tradition and custom, clean up after themselves and cause no trouble.
No

How can you discriminate against travelers when all the problems that they cause is what other communities cause everyday everywhere. Littering, antisocial behaviour, cruelty to animals, trespassing.
Can anyone mention a problem only associated to travelers?

Of course non-travellers partake in such behaviour. But there’s a disproportionate amount of bad behaviour from Travellers.

Also, most non-traveller arseholes don’t have the luxury of hiding behind a persecution complex and complain of discrimination.

Whose talking about stopping all travellers? The point of the thread was that police are to afraid/ reluctant to tackle traveller criminality. In football they recognised and addressed a deep rooted cultural problem and implemented policy changes which impacted every football fan - many of which resented the changes and still do - but you can’t argue that it was largely successful
So giving the travellers a site to stay at while travelling, somewhere out the way with water and bins would be cheaper and have less impact on the community but no one is addressing this. So they are going to carry on in this way.

Of course non-travellers partake in such behaviour. But there’s a disproportionate amount of bad behaviour from Travellers.

Also, most non-traveller arseholes don’t have the luxury of hiding behind a persecution complex and complain of discrimination.
All arseholes who carry out these acts of stupidity hide behind something. That’s why they are arseholes.

Didn’t think you would. Because I know for a fact all people who live in London are moped criminals or black cab drivers.

Last edited:
So giving the travellers a site to stay at while travelling, somewhere out the way with water and bins would be cheaper and have less impact on the community but no one is addressing this. So they are going to carry on in this way.

All arseholes who carry out these acts of stupidity hide behind something. That’s why they are arseholes.

Didn’t think you would. Because I know for a fact all people who live in London are moped criminals or black cab drivers.
As usual you're missing the point spectacularly

You're not doing yourself any favours on this thread. You're an idiot, actually.

As usual you're missing the point spectacularly
What was your point again. “All” travellers are scum?

The words of a parliamentary report, gyppos and travellers

"are significantly over represented in the prison population:
But but but they can’t be, the police are scared of them!!! Whoooosh!!!

You're not doing yourself any favours on this thread. You're an idiot, actually.
How’s that Fred. So one thread and I’m an idiot? Where does that leave you pal?

What was your point again. “All” travellers are scum?

But but but they can’t be, the police are scared of them!!! Whoooosh!!!
I think I've made my point clear. Travellers and gyppos on balance have a poor education though so it's easy to understand why you don't get it.

And just to be clear, you used your car to move a preventative measure to allow travellers onto public land Yes

You anti traveller are contradicting yourselves and each other but choose only me to fire shots at.

In the last 6 or so posts we have the police are scared and they are protected.

And loads of them are in jail.
So which is it because it can’t be both? But yeah Fred am an idiot.

I think I've made my point clear. Travellers and gyppos on balance have a poor education though so it's easy to understand why you don't get it.

And just to be clear, you used your car to move a preventative measure to allow travellers onto public land Yes
Unfortunate accident for third time.
But as I said last time the council where breaking the law ‘public land’ like you say. Read your by laws that’s why they can’t move them. Oh and don’t drive your q5 into a caravan as your a man of education and only uneducated people would do that.

I wonder if theboot can give us a example of travellers doing something good for the community ?
Google travellers doing good am sure you would find something mate.
Also look across hundreds of my posts and find one where I say they do good.

I asked if YOU could, not, I wonder if they do.
But I would just google it. My family who are travellers have done a lot for the boxing community mate.

I can give you plenty examples of them acting to type
Every traveller. Why can’t people just admit that not all travellers are scum. It’s beyond me but then again I’m thick. Can anyone else on the sidelines understand what I’m saying??? I reckon people don’t dare agree.
The one gypsy lad who posted on here was a canny lad!!! So I know at least 3 that’s good.

For every traveller bad story I will give you five non travelling doing the same. And probably by five posters on here.
Please pick drunken and disorderly as that would be easy.

Last edited:
But I would just google it. My family who are travellers have done a lot for the boxing community mate.

Every traveller. Why can’t people just admit that not all travellers are scum. It’s beyond me but then again I’m thick. Can anyone else on the sidelines understand what I’m saying??? I reckon people don’t dare agree.
The one gypsy lad who posted on here was a canny lad!!! So I know at least 3 that’s good.

For every traveller bad story I will give you five non travelling doing the same. And probably by five posters on here.
Please pick drunken and disorderly as that would be easy.
Foal nicked last night from the farmer next to in laws house.

Definitely wasn’t travellers mind

Back