Police asking for yet more money in McCann Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am an official with the British Police at the service of the UK National Policing Improvement Agency (NPIA) and work there as a special advising investigator. I was asked to respond to four questions by the Policia Judiciaria in a document sent by them. ....

NPIA - The National Policing Improvement Agency was a non-departmental public body established to support police by providing expertise in such areas as information technology, information sharing, and recruitment. That is why he was with an inspector.

tedious indeed...and like I already said this witness WAS NOT a police officer ... He was a civvy or admin support staff - a forensics person that was sent over to assist Leicestershire Police Officers.

You appear some kind of fanboy for the Met.... the reality being that back in the day the Met used to recruit a lot of the dregs that couldn't get into their own force.... they then had a choice: apply to the Met, apply to BTP or do a stint as a special... failing that and you really want to wear a blue shirt: become a traffic warden

The Met have form for jumping into enquiries and getting a jolly abroad.... they also have form for corruption (more so than any other UK Force)... so yeah, you could say that I have a bee in my bonnet about them... they are shite! :)

tedious indeed...and like I already said this witness WAS NOT a police officer ... He was a civvy or admin support staff - a forensics person that was sent over to assist Leicestershire Police Officers.

You appear some kind of fanboy for the Met.... the reality being that back in the day the Met used to recruit a lot of the dregs that couldn't get into their own force.... they then had a choice: apply to the Met, apply to BTP or do a stint as a special... failing that and you really want to wear a blue shirt: become a traffic warden

The Met have form for jumping into enquiries and getting a jolly abroad.... they also have form for corruption (more so than any other UK Force)... so yeah, you could say that I have a bee in my bonnet about them... they are shite! :)

did I say. "official with the " what does that imply to you. Do you know what the UK National Policing Improvement Agency (NPIA) does. Obviously not.

don't bother replying if you don't read the post especially a month after it was posted

you have your own agenda, which I am not interested in

did I say. "official with the " what does that imply to you. Do you know what the UK National Policing Improvement Agency (NPIA) does. Obviously not.

don't bother replying if you don't read the post especially a month after it was posted

you have your own agenda, which I am not interested in

yep, this witness WAS NOT a police officer ... He was a civvy or admin support staff - a forensics person that was sent over to assist Leicestershire Police Officers.

glad we cleared that up then :)

in order to secure this further funding they must have made a pretty good case that there is still stuff to determine one would think

Over £11 Million spent now.
When is it going to be enough?

I'm still repulsed by the section of Kate McCann's book that someone posted on here that mentioned the phrase "perfect little genitals".
I mean what the fuck goes through your head to type that.

Was the quote "her perfect little genitals torn apart"?

p.129

(walk along the beach, Sunday 12 May) ‘unremitting cold dread and dark thoughts’

‘the anguish of not knowing’

‘I asked Gerry if he’d had any really terrible thoughts or visions of Madeleine…my awful pictures…her perfect little genitals torn apart…’

‘excruciating’

‘renewed waves of fear’

‘felt as though I’d embarked on a slow, painful; death’

p.276

‘when she was stolen, paedophiles were all we could think about, and it made us sick, away at us’

‘tortured by nauseating images’

‘the idea of a monster like this touching my daughter, stroking her, defiling her perfect little body, just killed me, over and over again’

‘I would lie in bed, hating the person who had done this to us…I hated him…I wanted to kill him. I wanted to inflict the maximum pain possible on him…

‘I was angry and bitter’

‘I worried about Gerry and me. I worried that if we couldn’t get our sex life back our whole relationship would break down

Considering their excuse for initially showing no emotion was that they didn't want to let her 'abductor' get a kick out of it.....you then write a descriptive comment like that , knowing a) it's your child - why would you want to put that thought into the minds of every person reading it & b) paedophiles have been known get kicks out of stuff like that.

The emotional life of the McCanns - by Dr Kate McCann

Via Twitter (yes, I know...)

Nothing screams white middle class privilege like the McCanns receiving over £11m to date and getting more funding...meanwhile Grenfell Tower victims have received £20m between 140 families

Regardless of who we accuse, don't accuse, blame or don't blame - it's seemingly f***ing ridiculous this is getting more funding. I hope to fuck they are close to something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back