Police asking for yet more money in McCann Investigation

I know only too well that this is a very contentious subject on here but can we please exercise a little caution with our comments - even if made in jest.

The McCann's have a tendency to be successfully litigious.

Thank you.

I know only too well that this is a very contentious subject on here but can we please exercise a little caution with our comments - even if made in jest.

The McCann's have a tendency to be successfully litigious.

Thank you.
We await the day they exhaust their legal funds, brother.

I can’t help but think there could be a much simpler and tragic explanation to everything. Like the poor lad who went missing in Greece, all those years ago. Lots of talk about people trafficking etc, and yet he was only ever a few hundred yards from the house. Ben Needham.

I can’t help but think there could be a much simpler and tragic explanation to everything. Like the poor lad who went missing in Greece, all those years ago. Lots of talk about people trafficking etc, and yet he was only ever a few hundred yards from the house. Ben Needham.

After years of heartbreak for poor Ben's family the Police finally made the breakthrough when they very belatedly decided to check out the building site next door to the last place Ben was last seen. Hardly Sherlock Holmes.

Back