Police asking for yet more money in McCann Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regardless of who we accuse, don't accuse, blame or don't blame - it's seemingly f***ing ridiculous this is getting more funding. I hope to fuck they are close to something.

I believe they are close to several restaurants and bars.

I have no idea what went on, but I judge the McCann's as woeful parents and a pair of oddballs.

This getting on for 11 year old charade should have been put to bed several years ago.

RIP Maddie, you deserved far better.

11 years of funding and let's be honest they're no closer to finding her now than they were the day she went missing. In fact they're probably further away.

Are the paretns working again? That would be a strange doctors appointment having one of them checking you out :confused:

11 years of funding and let's be honest they're no closer to finding her now than they were the day she went missing. In fact they're probably further away.

Are the paretns working again? That would be a strange doctors appointment having one of them checking you out :confused:

I thing GM is working but KM hasn’t worked since iirc.

It could work out cheaper just to give the guilty parties a £m and say "aye, fair enough, now enough is enough, please stop having us over and stop now"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back