Police asking for yet more money in McCann Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

No it doesn't.

This 12 million could have been spent elsewhere and would have been spent elsewhere.
I’m not about to get in a ding dong with you as you are normally sound. As I said there surely must be good reason to ask for this money. Remember that the Investigating Officers will have more access to what has happened than you or all the other Wannabe Sherlock Holmes on here.

I've no idea what you're on about, what commentator? "If she was from Hull they'd have stopped looking ages ago", so are you saying because she was from Merseyside so they kept looking?
…………………………..

It didn’t happen did it. You’ve just heard something and repeated it as fact. If it is fact, post confirmation that it happened.

See above. :lol:

I’m not about to get in a ding dong with you as you are normally sound. As I said there surely must be good reason to ask for this money. Remember that the Investigating Officers will have more access to what has happened than you or all the other Wannabe Sherlock Holmes on here.
Or the McCanns have just got an unreasonable amount of leverage when it comes to getting funds for their case, which no others before them or since have gotten.
And let’s be honest the coppers have been chasing dead ends for years at vast vast costs and have come up short, time after time

One word: Belgravia.

Or the McCanns have just got an unreasonable amount of leverage when it comes to getting funds for their case, which no others before them or since have gotten.
And let’s be honest the coppers have been chasing dead ends for years at vast vast costs and have come up short, time after time
The McCanns don’t have any leverage. The case however, is unique.

The McCanns don’t have any leverage. The case however, is unique.
They’ve had loads of leverage, whether it be being plastered all over the news for years, meeting the pm personally to have their hand out for more funding, not to mention the vast amount of publicity they’ve had with documentaries, books, their fundraising etc etc.
Iirc a little lad going missing in Greece a few years back, he didn’t get a fraction of the help they’ve had.
There are a shit load of other unsolved murders that the police could be diverting the vast amounts of money and police time spent on the mccanns case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back