Player Club Moves For 2019

Heard of at least one big one
Personally, I don’t feel anyone would do anything different! He’s in the twilight of his career (no offence) and with a young family, any extra income can’t be sniffed at! It’s the clubs decision to offer coin mate.

Personally, I don’t feel anyone would do anything different! He’s in the twilight of his career (no offence) and with a young family, any extra income can’t be sniffed at! It’s the clubs decision to offer coin mate.

I haven’t said anything to the contrary

If I wasn’t an absolute f***ing knacker at the game, Id do the same

If as your post suggests Murton are paying players, then they need to be investigated and if they are paying then they would be thrown out of the league and receive an ECB ban for up to three seasons. Which could cause the club to fold.
No club are allowed to pay players in the NEDCL.

Aye

Look at me in the NEDL

Pathetic......
Who is it then? Heard a few rumours.

If as your post suggests Murton are paying players, then they need to be investigated and if they are paying then they would be thrown out of the league and receive an ECB ban for up to three seasons. Which could cause the club to fold.

My lips are sealed ( no suggestions of money being paid either )

The rumour I’ve heard has been a paid player his whole life. I’m probably wrong to presume that’s the case now though as I know he loves the club. I stand corrected.

George Harding to Tynemouth from Stockton.

Great news for 2019 not only can we confirm the resigning of @mikejones04 who will be looking to top the 700 league runs from 2018. We are delighted to confirm the signing of @GHarding96 George will be a great addition, adding experience and variety to our attack. #croons #nepl

Benwell Hill CC

We are delighted to announce that Durham CCC batter @WillSmith_2 has joined us for the 2019 season..... Will returns to the club after a few seasons away & becomes our 3rd signing for the new season ...... welcome back Will.... #HTH

Any new transfers/rumours?
Ive been told that this lad has signed for cls cc first team

Play-Cricket

He’s 19 or so and has flitted between Durham and Cumbria for the last few years. Bit of a gamble but my lad who has seen him
Play reckons he’s fairly rapid bowler.

Should be interesting too see how he does.

Cls cc usually good as picking rabbits out of hats.

Back