Player Club Moves For 2019

Adequate parking along the street admittedly but, at the time of application, the club park was tiny. Not an issue for spectators, however, because no b***e r goes to watch them[/
It is usually reserved for match officials.
The council car park is 2 hour max and 30p an hour.The restricted, but free, street parking is also has a time limit but not sure how long. The unrestricted free street parking is a bit further away and is usually very busy in the streets behind the ground.

Yeah because he would have had to been registered as a pro

Gone to pot that league. Glanced the scores at the weekend and there are some nasty trips to the back end of northumberland. The 2nd division only has Leadgate south of the water. Can't believe Swalwell still insist on winning it every season. It cost them Hewison this year who wanted them to move up the pyramid.

Gone to pot that league. Glanced the scores at the weekend and there are some nasty trips to the back end of northumberland. The 2nd division only has Leadgate south of the water. Can't believe Swalwell still insist on winning it every season. It cost them Hewison this year who wanted them to move up the pyramid.
There were other issues with Hewison as well but not something for public consumption

He wasn't happy they wouldn't let Ashington play Mark Wood, when he was returning from injury.
Imagine if they let Wood play and not Collingwood :)

Not as tainted by money though as the Prem, surely? And yeah I know Swalwell chuck a load about

Not as tainted by money though as the Prem, surely? And yeah I know Swalwell chuck a load about

I suppose I am thinking more from the old Tyneside element. I get that the clue is in the title (Tyneside) but historically there are a few clubs more Derwentside than Tyneside in it. There must be some huge travels for those clubs. I always imagined the pyramid would be more geographically spread the higher it went up, not the lower down.

Mind more clubs than you think threw/throw money around in that league.

Back