Planet Rock

@mini-x2 would love my mate Keith. He loves Planet Rock and puts about £20 into the jukebox to play all the classics from Twisted Sister, Saxon, Motley Cru, Europe and Scorpions. He has a huge Def Leppard tattoo on his right forearm and a 'Pure Some Sugar On Me' on his left. He has a fine collection of Iron Maiden t-shirts.

Come off it man, I still remember that time in Magaluf when you went off by yourself every day to the Hard Rock cafe till you had enough stamps on your card to get the free Hard Rock leather waistcoat, which you insisted on wearing for the rest of the holiday.

Proud as punch you were of that, even when the rest of the lads ripped you for it.

Have you still got it? It's probably framed on the wall in your kip with the rest of your 'memorabilia'
Ha'way man Sneech cut him a bit slack mate, all that pent up anger needs to be vented, he must get so frustrated trying to tie his pony tail with the remaining threads of hair hanging from that monkeys arse on the top of his heed, gan easy on him mate.

It seems like every person I’ve ever worked with into rock. be it male or female still lives with their mam. Can anyone explain why this is?

Rock like that should be banned in this country. It encourages filthy habits. I can remember this rock lass I used to work with brought in a corned beef pie for a buffet at work and it had Alsatian hair in it. That is absolutely typical of a rocker. Filthy.

@mini-x2 would love my mate Keith. He loves Planet Rock and puts about £20 into the jukebox to play all the classics from Twisted Sister, Saxon, Motley Cru, Europe and Scorpions. He has a huge Def Leppard tattoo on his right forearm and a 'Pure Some Sugar On Me' on his left. He has a fine collection of Iron Maiden t-shirts.

He sounds like he wants kicking to fuck.

Ha'way man Sneech cut him a bit slack mate, all that pent up anger needs to be vented, he must get so frustrated trying to tie his pony tail with the remaining threads of hair hanging from that monkeys arse on the top of his heed, gan easy on him mate.

How man Senile Stan go and take the soap out of the microwave.

I prefer Radio X like, except when they get locked into that Catfish And The Bottlemen - Liam Gallagher - Catfish And The Bottlemen loop.

Jonny Vaughan is excellent.

Anyone noticed as well that the women at live rock gigs are always obese. Always seem to be wearing green shiny leggings, wedding present tshirt, biker jacket and caked with comedy Halloween style makeup. I bet they’re absolutely stinking.

Bloke at work brings his own DAB radio in so he can listen to this shit. I had the misfortune of walking by a couple of times when this complete garbage was playing. Squealing high pitched vocals, pointless guitar solos all performed no doubt by some absolute c*nt with long hair and Lycra pants. Is there something wrong with people who enjoy this?
Everyone on this board knows that you can’t stand rock/metal and you also like reminding everyone of this fact. Fine, each to their own and all that.

There are loads of types of music, tv programs, celebrities and other football teams that I personally don’t like but I never feel compelled to spend time telling the SMB this. This is because I have better things to do with my time. Also, in case you ain’t realised yet opinions are like arseholes, everybody has got one.

Cheer up marra and enjoy your life instead of spouting bile about things that make you unhappy and criticising people that have different tastes to your own.

:D

Everyone on this board knows that you can’t stand rock/metal and you also like reminding everyone of this fact. Fine, each to their own and all that.

There are loads of types of music, tv programs, celebrities and other football teams that I personally don’t like but I never feel compelled to spend time telling the SMB this. This is because I have better things to do with my time. Also, in case you ain’t realised yet opinions are like arseholes, everybody has got one.

Cheer up marra and enjoy your life instead of spouting bile about things that make you unhappy and criticising people that have different tastes to your own.

The smilie isn’t taking the edge of the abuse you’ve posted here. Mini will be crushed.

Looks like this bloke’s Mam has put his denim jacket on too hot a wash and the Motley Crue patches have shrivelled up.

Back