Planet Rock

Hmmm, difficult choice. I have to put up with the bairn switching 6 Music to Capital which is even worse than Planet Rock.
I keep wanting to campaign for music at work but then I realise what chod the majority would settle for. You know, the non music fans who like anything on the radio as long as it’s commercial.

Bloke at work brings his own DAB radio in so he can listen to this shit. I had the misfortune of walking by a couple of times when this complete garbage was playing. Squealing high pitched vocals, pointless guitar solos all performed no doubt by some absolute c*nt with long hair and Lycra pants. Is there something wrong with people who enjoy this?
Sounds class tbh and no guitar solos are pointless.

Hmmm, difficult choice. I have to put up with the bairn switching 6 Music to Capital which is even worse than Planet Rock.
Can`t bide Capital. Lets take a commercial track stick a horrendously out of step but upbeat drumline behind it then input some inane waffle about what the cat from next doors best cat friend ate and we`ll tell you after this next song and call our selves DJ`s... it takes some self restraint not to hoy the bairn out of the car if she puts that shite on the wireless

Can`t bide Capital. Lets take a commercial track stick a horrendously out of step but upbeat drumline behind it then input some inane waffle about what the cat from next doors best cat friend ate and we`ll tell you after this next song and call our selves DJ`s... it takes some self restraint not to hoy the bairn out of the car if she puts that shite on the wireless
:D

Bloke at work brings his own DAB radio in so he can listen to this shit. I had the misfortune of walking by a couple of times when this complete garbage was playing. Squealing high pitched vocals, pointless guitar solos all performed no doubt by some absolute c*nt with long hair and Lycra pants. Is there something wrong with people who enjoy this?
I can never get it to tune in on car dab
Better that absolute cock rock
Play the same shite all day and every day
Aersmsith Eagles, Ellon John the other day!

Come off it man, I still remember that time in Magaluf when you went off by yourself every day to the Hard Rock cafe till you had enough stamps on your card to get the free Hard Rock leather waistcoat, which you insisted on wearing for the rest of the holiday.

Proud as punch you were of that, even when the rest of the lads ripped you for it.

Have you still got it? It's probably framed on the wall in your kip with the rest of your 'memorabilia'

Come off it man, I still remember that time in Magaluf when you went off by yourself every day to the Hard Rock cafe till you had enough stamps on your card to get the free Hard Rock leather waistcoat, which you insisted on wearing for the rest of the holiday.

Proud as punch you were of that, even when the rest of the lads ripped you for it.

Have you still got it? It's probably framed on the wall in your kip with the rest of your 'memorabilia'
:D

:lol::lol: Gan on Sneech lad

:lol::lol:

Surprised
Thought you were a earphones roller blading type guy .

We have it playing on some days on site..
Whilst there’s some shite....there’s some Free/Bad Company....couple of classics from the likes of ZzTop etc....tolerable

:lol:

Back