Planet Rock

mini-x2

Striker
Bloke at work brings his own DAB radio in so he can listen to this shit. I had the misfortune of walking by a couple of times when this complete garbage was playing. Squealing high pitched vocals, pointless guitar solos all performed no doubt by some absolute c*nt with long hair and Lycra pants. Is there something wrong with people who enjoy this?

Bloke at work brings his own DAB radio in so he can listen to this shit. I had the misfortune of walking by a couple of times when this complete garbage was playing. Squealing high pitched vocals, pointless guitar solos all performed no doubt by some absolute c*nt with long hair and Lycra pants. Is there something wrong with people who enjoy this?
Fishing trip Marrow?

usually virgins and greasy looking who live in their mams box room

Usually the sort that dance to Every Rose Has Its Thorn at their weddings iirc. ;)

Shite outdated patter from a shite outdated poster who is still bitter that his woman preferred real men, not old baldies with Frankie says t shirts ;)

Actually,I never listen to it. Not my type of music. Whenever I have inadvertently tuned in they have been playing either Judas Priest , Iron Maiden or Def Leopard. Absolute tosh.

What a load of shite, I bet you’re head banging round your kitchen right now dressed as that wrangun from AC/DC in the school uniform.

Shite outdated patter from a shite outdated poster who is still bitter that his woman preferred real men, not old baldies with Frankie says t shirts ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Back