Planet Rock

Cheers Fyl I will have a look at Corrosion and Clutch. I nearly saw maiden in 1979 at Newcastle Mayfair but had to leave as my mate was being extremely sick in the bogs.

Also keep an eye out for Monster Truck. They weren't in the gig listings I just looked through but if you happen to see them touring they're probably worth checking out. Proper vintage style biker blues-rock.

A lot of their stuff sounds kinda samey but it's a nice vibe.

Last edited:
Bloke at work brings his own DAB radio in so he can listen to this shit. I had the misfortune of walking by a couple of times when this complete garbage was playing. Squealing high pitched vocals, pointless guitar solos all performed no doubt by some absolute c*nt with long hair and Lycra pants. Is there something wrong with people who enjoy this?
Ya know DAB does more than that right?

Calm down man Mini, at your age anger isn't good for your health, your ambivalence towards rock music realy is tearing you apart, get yisell home, take out the leather jeans and waistcoat you've tucked away in your wardrobe, whip out that tennis racket and strut that funkay stuff, rock it out of yourself, you'll feel miles better for it and eh!! no one will know, you can still pretend to be some kind of Euro beatnick when you flounce around town of a Friday night, just keep those Paul Kossoff moments as you're own little secret...;) we'll understand man.
Did Your Lass write that for you?

Also keep an eye out for Monster Truck. They weren't in the gig listings I just looked through but if you happen to see them touring they're probably worth checking out. Proper vintage style biker blues-rock.

A lot of their stuff sounds kinda samey but it's a nice vibe.
Jesus what is that?

Can only presume people who hate planet rock either have no sense of rhythm or are the Radiohead/arcade fire misery brigade

Can only presume people who hate planet rock either have no sense of rhythm or are the Radiohead/arcade fire misery brigade

I detest Radiohead and haven’t got a lot of time for Arcade Fire. I’m a shit dancer unless under the influence like so you’re half right about the rhythm I suppose. But let’s face it, only a third class ticket would listen to this shite.

I detest Radiohead and haven’t got a lot of time for Arcade Fire. I’m a shit dancer unless under the influence like so you’re half right about the rhythm I suppose. But let’s face it, only a third class ticket would listen to this shite.
Love Planet Rock (great on DAB) but there are other good free Internet Classic Rock stations too.

Back