Places you didn't like on holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was about twelve we went camping for a week at Tenby in that Wales. Absolutely pissed down for the entire week. Non-stop. What a f***ing joyful experience that was! My various experiences of Wales over the years since then haven't exactly improved my view of the place initially formed on that holiday either.

Didnt really like Paris. Overpriced, too busy and full of French.

Would say we were quite disappointed with Dubrovnik. Seemed quite expensive, too crowded and not really too much to do in the actual city. Plus point is how close it is to smaller Islands and Bosnia/Montenegro which was the main reason we booked it

I've enjoyed everywhere I've ever been... Apart from the uber-shithole that is Magaluf.

Didnt really like Paris. Overpriced, too busy and full of French.

Would say we were quite disappointed with Dubrovnik. Seemed quite expensive, too crowded and not really too much to do in the actual city. Plus point is how close it is to smaller Islands and Bosnia/Montenegro which was the main reason we booked it

How the fuck can you not like Paris you complete benker?

Paris. Was okay but think I got caught up in all the 'city of love' bollocks. Didnt like the fact everyone smokes over there (or so it seemed) and it was full of French people.

Madrid. Nothing much of interest to see in terms of sights so to me was just another city. Not a patch on Barcelona, which is one of the worlds greatest cities IMO.

Paris

Full of French people

Fuck did you expect?!

The Colosseum was in ruins when I went. f***ing dump. You'd think they'd spruce it up with it being a tourist hotspot.

Exactly, everything was half built if you were lucky. Huge disappointment. The high point of the visit was a cracking looking bin women and a massive pint I got near that shit fountain.

Alcudia. Is that how it's spelt? Bloody awful place. Went there for a week when our lad was four or five. The hotel had an open sewer outside. Just full of British people going to all the British pubs and restaurants that proliferate the place. The boy enjoyed it. I thought it was a shit tip. Still as long as he had a good time then that was all that mattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back