Places you didn't like on holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Dubai, only went to visit some friends who lived out there and wouldn't go back. All it has is Shopping Malls, shit beaches, overpriced American chain restaurants and an undercurrent of modern slavery of the South Asian grafters
Agree mate, I loved the place and would go back. Beautiful country, canny people and loads of US military hardware still hanging around so you spend the whole time playing 'fortunate son' in your mind. Loved Cambodia as well

I'm planning to visit Vietnam and Cambodia also Laos next year. I'm one of the 4 SAFC fans working in Philippines so it's nice and near for me to explore while I'm in this part of the world.

I'm planning to visit Vietnam and Cambodia also Laos next year. I'm one of the 4 SAFC fans working in Philippines so it's nice and near for me to explore while I'm in this part of the world.

Nice one. I was in that part of the world 3 years ago. Will go back but have a a 2 year old and another a week overdue so doubt we'll be doing a long haul for a few years.

Anfi a shithole? Its a 5 star resort you clown

5* or not its like a massive block of council flats with prison-style gates everywhere, decorated to the tastes of Donald Trump and full of weekend millionaires who thought they'd 'made it' because they had been ripped off buying a week in Gran Canaria a year.

Anfi is a c*nt-hive.

Last edited:
Poland- warsaw (incredibly unfriendly/rude people). Dublin- boring and expensive. Prague- enjoyed the place, didn't enjoy the people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back