PES 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despite a nervy online beta I enjoyed the demo but that's because I enjoyed 2017 offline and this is much of the same. Only real things that stick out as being different is that it's slower, the invisible rails are less noticeble, and the animation seems more polished. Graphics are ever so slightly better as well. I'm sure they'll be little quirks that'll come up along the way like the little hollow triangle that indicates who your player control will switch to, that's a nice touch.

Other than the above it's a FIFA-esque lick of paint, slight speed altering and slap next year's number on the box. I'm happy with it though.

Last edited:
Despite a nervy online beta I enjoyed the demo but that's because I enjoyed 2017 offline and this is much of the same. Only real things that stick out as being different is that it's slower, the invisible rails are less noticeble, and the animation seems more polished. Graphics are ever so slightly better as well. I'm sure they'll be little quirks that'll come up along the way like the little hollow triangle that indicates who your player control will switch to, that's a nice touch.

Other than the above it's a FIFA-esque lick of paint, slight speed altering and slap next year's number on the box. I'm happy with it though.

It was hyped as a totally different game to last years. The dude at gamescom was gannin on like its pes2006 ffs!

I think it feels very different to last years. But I loved last years....

Going to take some getting used to but still very good. Graphically stunning as well

I think it's really impressive. The game feels so intuitive.

However, without meaning to sound like an utter twat, it's just far too easy. Superstar used to be hard as nails but on this demo three games in and I'm beating Barca with Boca on full manual and they barely laid a glove on me. Hopefully the full match will present more of a challenge.

However, without meaning to sound like an utter twat, it's just far too easy. Superstar used to be hard as nails but on this demo three games in and I'm beating Barca with Boca on full manual and they barely laid a glove on me. Hopefully the full match will present more of a challenge.

It seems that its bloody hard to get back into game if comp scores 1st. Ive hammered teams if uve scores 1st but been well beaten when i went 1 down.

Game is v good. Improvement on 2017. Its almost like a diff game to last years imho

It took me at least 10-15 to beat Barcelona on superstar on the last demo but I've won every game 1-0 so far on this demo. It's just as difficult to get chances and that but I've never once looked like conceding. Hopefully the full game is a bit more tricky

played a few games now, really enjoyable. Some of the goals I've scored and conceded have been immense. keepers also been a dominant force, battered inter as Liverpool but lost 2-0 due to handanovic and his motm performance. really looking forward to full release, will be pre-ordering soon.

Fantastic gameplay again! Shame I will choose Fifa again because I want the premier league simulation.

I would love to see in an ideal world PES get released about March time and make it a special game promoting the champions league rights or even make it geared towards the international summer tournament. I am missing a good game because I am just never into it and always into premier league feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back