1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PES 2018

Discussion in 'Games and games consoles' started by Howard the Duck, Jun 13, 2017.

1. JonnyJarman

JonnyJarman Midfield

Out tomorrow aye? When will the patch be available?

2. SAFC Nooey

SAFC Nooey Goalkeeper

From what i've heard there is a patch out today so imagine the game will update as soon as you have it downloaded.

JonnyJarman likes this.
  3. Caer_Urfa

Caer_Urfa Winger

Where do you download the patch to get proper team names and strips for ps4?

4. SAFC Nooey

SAFC Nooey Goalkeeper

Need a usb to download strips etc. Get the strips from sites like pesuniverse. Pesuniverse charge a fee for a membership but i remember getting the kits etc. Free last year on the day of release. Think pesworld might also have downloads available for the kits. I'll post a link here if i find them tomorrow.

Caer_Urfa likes this.
  5. RossTheNinja

RossTheNinja Striker

Handicap?

6. LondonMackem

LondonMackem Winger

Where players with a good team go up against a player with a much lower rated team gets gimped to make it more competitive. For example, Silver teams on Fifa 12 were a cheat, I never lost with my Brasilver team.

It's to keep casual gamers interested so they spend money on packs etc. Also, sometimes you'll create a new team, it will play great initially and will be effortless to win, then suddenly you'll go in to a game and your players are running through treacle, can't pass 5 yards, and your defence parts like the Red Sea for the opposition. This is to frustrate you so you sell your team (EA tax at 5% for all sales too, the cheeky c unts) and buy more packs etc to make a new team.

There's loads of info with a quick google search. For example:

http://forums.futhead.com/forums/fifa-17/ultimate-team/general-discussion/155382-handicap

http://forums.futhead.com/forums/fi...on/157843-higher-rated-cards-trigger-handicap

http://forums.futhead.com/forums/ol...ou-think-ea-will-remove-scripting-momentum-if

7. I TAke it there wont be a downloadable file for teams and etc for x box one?

8. RossTheNinja

RossTheNinja Striker

Bastards. Is this just that card game thingy or all online games? (can't google this stuff from work pc)

9. houst69

houst69 Striker

Anywhere selling this today?

10. LondonMackem

LondonMackem Winger

I'm not sure. I only play Ultimate Team (the player card building mode).

11. silas80

silas80 Midfield

Gerrin, mine's just come :cool: Good old Shopto, pretty much always a day early and cheap as chips an' all.

Pack of Match Attax cards in the box. Bit weird :neutral:

btw I've added a few more to the Sunderland kits, plus some classic...um memorable..GK kits.

[​IMG]

So just if you fancy reliving one of our kits for a master league season, take your pick..

[​IMG]

https://imgur.com/a/Im0LG

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    Caer_Urfa and JonnyJarman like this.
  12. JonnyJarman

JonnyJarman Midfield

Class work. @YES WE GYAN

13. silas80

silas80 Midfield

Got my banners sorted :cool:

[​IMG]

14. Mine came today from Base, popped home lunchtime and found it, Set it to download so will be ready to play tonight. Gerrin

15. Caer_Urfa

Caer_Urfa Winger

I'll get it from grainger games or game tomorrow

16. houst69

houst69 Striker

Is it any good for those who have it?

17. silas80

silas80 Midfield

Well I'm enjoying it.

Saying that I've spent half my time on it editing .

Game won't allow me edit Cattermole's face :eek:Will have to sell him :neutral:

JonnyJarman likes this.
  18. JonnyJarman

JonnyJarman Midfield

I played the fifa demo last night and enjoyed it like, have to be honest. Need a PS4 for PES which I aint got! Decisions.

19. Im enjoying it too. Played a bit of Myclub but couldnt get an online game however probably due to not many people having it yet. So played a bit of Master league with Sunderland. I presume there is a patch out today as the Sunderland team still had Defoe, Larsson, Borini etc etc etc.
    The gameplay is excellent however, need more time on it, but enjoying it so far

20. houst69

houst69 Striker

Where is the cheapest place to get this?