PES 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

8:00am on Thursday, July 20, running until 3:00am on Monday, July 31, and will include these modes:

• Modes included:
  • Quickmatch
  • Online CO-OP
Is it normal for them to be available for a limited time? I'm sure I've always just downloaded them and played it up until the full game release.

Played one game, went 2-0 up and my opponent seemingly put his controller down in a huff and fucked off:rolleyes: On a beta ffs, get a grip. I hate the general online community :neutral:

Thoughts, well the presentation's finally in this century and seems slick...what's not slick though is the gameplay, felt it was quite sluggish. FIFA-esque sluggish.:confused: Could have just been my connection with the dickhead above like.

Other than that it pretty much plays the same as PES2017 but slower. Crosses and heading still overpowered. Dribbling seems a lot easier, players on both side missing easy tackles.

Last edited:
Played one game, went 2-0 up and my opponent seemingly put his controller down in a huff and fucked off:rolleyes: On a beta ffs, get a grip. I hate the general online community :neutral:

Thoughts, well the presentation's finally in this century and seems slick...what's not slick though is the gameplay, felt it was quite sluggish. FIFA-esque sluggish.:confused: Could have just been my connection with the dickhead above like.

Other than that it pretty much plays the same as PES2017 but slower. Crosses and heading still overpowered. Dribbling seems a lot easier, players on both side missing easy tackles.

Are the refs any stricter?

Needed to snap someone in two to even get a yellow in the last one.

Pennas non-existent anarl.

Are the refs any stricter?

Needed to snap someone in two to even get a yellow in the last one.

Pennas non-existent anarl.

Played two now. Another 2-0 victory :cool: I haven't noticed any wrong decisions in terms of fouls. No yellows for anyone though, even though the lad in the last game was deliberately hacking me down after I went 1-0 up :rolleyes:

Still feels a bit sluggish. Might just have crap connections though. Wish they would just let us play offline.

had a quick game today, I liked it. Not too much different from last year but noticed a few little tweaks and things

Played two now. Another 2-0 victory :cool: I haven't noticed any wrong decisions in terms of fouls. No yellows for anyone though, even though the lad in the last game was deliberately hacking me down after I went 1-0 up :rolleyes:

Still feels a bit sluggish. Might just have crap connections though. Wish they would just let us play offline.
I'm preferring the slower pace. Assisted passing not so ping pong as last year. Still way to easy to use the CPU to defend which will get abused to fuck online. Chipped through balls way too easy

Try not to judge the game too much on this beta. Konami have said it's a very early build and has only been released for online server testing purposes. If people think it's poor though and decide not to try the demo proper or the game on the back of it then it could be a big PR gaff for them.

Whole point is to report any errors or unsatisfying gameplay to konami so they can work to perfect it for the actual release. Played a few games now. Really enjoy the slowed down gameplay, tackling is harder but defensive positioning is very important, I intercept more balls than making tackles. Overall the game is definitely on its way to being the best football game again (like it was ever in doubt).

Try not to judge the game too much on this beta. Konami have said it's a very early build and has only been released for online server testing purposes. If people think it's poor though and decide not to try the demo proper or the game on the back of it then it could be a big PR gaff for them.

I'm sure they've been pushing a survey for people to do after playing it

Playing the beta at the moment, tried out 3vs3, pretty impressive. Looks like they are bringing back clans from the PES 6 days too! That was a quality game mode back in the day. We should set up a SMB one if it is coming back.

Is 3 v 3 like me and 2 mates in my house playing against another 3 mates or 3 from online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back