People who talk at the cinema

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't mind people having snacks at the cinema. But people who chat or look at their phones can get to fuck.

I don't think there's anything wrong with taking a baby to a film. It's obviously easier than getting a babysitter and a lot of the time they just sleep through it. However if they start making noise it's completely unreasonable to just sit there. Take them outside and try to get them to go back to sleep.
I'd agree to your rule on the basis that the age classification is enforced.

They can attend a U and that is it.

Sure this is an actual thing in other countries

It's a good idea. From a safety point of view if there was a fire alarm or other emergency the sound of the film just gets cut from the headphones and the alarm takes it's place. I'd go to something like that rather than listen to some dog nonce smash doritos into their mouth like it's a race for survival.

Worst I ever had was sat watching Mission Impossible 6 and some lass had brought a baby in.

A f***ing baby.... it started crying as soon as the movie started and I couldn't believe no one said anything.

I had to like. Stood up and said this must be some kind of hidden camera prank. Luckily a staff member came in and understood this was beyond reasonable.

How the fuck does a cinema not have a no under 3's policy and how does it get in to see mission impossible? Must be a 15 atleast.
Mission impossible? Stupid.

Our 1 year old has been to a few movies now, all children movies that her older sister went to watch. We always look online for when the cinema is hardly reserved and book then. She’s never twisted or cried once and if she did we’d take her out. Happily sat and watched it.

So in general kids are ok but the parents need to be sensible about it.

Tuesday and Wednesday at the cinema is full of mouth breathers taking advantage of 2 for 1

This, it can depend on the film but this is usually the worst time to go.

If it's a film i really want to see then i'll go to an IMAX, paying £20+ for a ticket gets rid of the idiots

Mission impossible? Stupid.

Our 1 year old has been to a few movies now, all children movies that her older sister went to watch. We always look online for when the cinema is hardly reserved and book then. She’s never twisted or cried once and if she did we’d take her out. Happily sat and watched it.

So in general kids are ok but the parents need to be sensible about it.
Good post.

If you take a baby do they charge for a ticket? Because the one I went to wasn’t busy but there were so many prams a few seats weren’t accessible. So IF it packed out there would have been issues

Good post.

If you take a baby do they charge for a ticket? Because the one I went to wasn’t busy but there were so many prams a few seats weren’t accessible. So IF it packed out there would have been issues
I know in Cineworld you don’t have to pay up to 18 months. Not sure about Empire.

You’re one of those people who takes bags of crisps in and chats shit to your lass throughout aren’t you! :D
I never notice these people. It’s a cinema it’s dark and film is normally loud.
I would also suggest if you don’t like being in crowds or people who eat popcorn and nachos you’re in the wrong place.

Depending on what is on I get out to thee cinema once or twice a week. With work I am able to go during week day afternoons where things are practically empty. Just as well as I have zero tolerance for talking and phone use during a movie.

One in the Philippines had all the fast food outlets outside which deliver, first half of the film is delivery guys trudging around and people standing up calling their attention and russling around for their money. Oh and conducting family discussions during the film is totally normal in most countries round here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back