People who talk at the cinema

Me and Mrs K went to see a film not long ago, an older couple were sat near us and the bint wouldn't stop giving a running commentary of the film, seemingly to herself as her husband kept telling her to shush.
If she can't be trusted to shut up watching anything then a cinema is not the place for her

Worst I ever had was sat watching Mission Impossible 6 and some lass had brought a baby in.

A f***ing baby.... it started crying as soon as the movie started and I couldn't believe no one said anything.

I had to like. Stood up and said this must be some kind of hidden camera prank. Luckily a staff member came in and understood this was beyond reasonable.

How the fuck does a cinema not have a no under 3's policy and how does it get in to see mission impossible? Must be a 15 atleast.

Horrible cretins in my opinion

Went to watch Annabelle last night at Luxe Durham and Couple along from us literally never shut up !!

Fella behind lost the plot with him and told him in the end
Why didn't you tell them immediately? I wouldn't put up with this. Mind I haven't been to the pictures without the bairn since Waynes World came out.

Same at gigs People talking through quiet songs. Does my head in
Different matter. People are out to enjoy themselves and are pissed.

Last edited:
I never go anymore, would rather wait till things are downloadable and just watch at home. The general public are mororns.
Going mid day or on a morning to our local one is the only time I genuinely enjoy the experience. Me and me brother used to do it regularly, get all the goodies, VIP seats and it's still a joy.

Otherwise it's risky business

Back